- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 6.4 x 8.9 cm ; 249 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 249 g
- ASIN: B01HYIT7PO
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 20 March 2018
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
5,173 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #521 in Wellness Products
RAW MANUKA HONEY MGO 820+ (NPA 20+) 8.8oz (250g) Medicinal Strength - Highest Certified Rating - BPA Free Jar - Cold Extraction - Independently Verified
- ✅ MANUKA INGREDIENTS: 100% RAW MGO 820+ Manuka Honey (Often tests higher than 820 - see lab report image). Every batch tested in New Zealand Accredited Laboratories for Purity and Activity Levels. Active Medical Honey or medical grade honey is produced from Leptospermum plants found growing in both Australia and New Zealand. The honey from these plants has unique healing properties not found in other honeys.
- ✅ BEES: Our bees are managed naturally by organic standards without the use of sugar feeding, veterinary pharmaceuticals or chemicals.
- ✅ COLD EXTRACTION OF MANUKA HONEY: The special cold extraction method we use preserves the antibacterial properties and wound healing abilities of this unique Leptospermum honey.
- ✅ PRODUCTION: Tested at independent laboratories to ensure accurate levels of potency prior to packaging. Higher MGO levels than honeys marked as manuka honey UMF 10, manuka honey UMF 15 and around the same as those being offered as manuka honey UMF 20+.
- ✅ VALIDATION: As per the US Government's National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) website, "The research data has confirmed that Manuka honey's antibacterial activity, in comparison to non-Manuka honey, is due to a higher phenolic and methylglyoxal content. Manuka honey can be safely used as an alternative natural antibiotic..."
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Good Natured's 100% Lab Certified Manuka Honey is one of the most established and trusted Manuka Honey for two main reasons:
Certified Lab Reports* - We are one of the few if only companies to post, as an image to the left of the main product image above, current lab reports that show the results of the strength of this honey. Whilst we label the honey at 820+, which is the equivalent of NPA 20+, the report actually shows activity that is higher than this, which means that the potency is one of the highest available today.
Value - We purchase directly from the manufacturer. There are no middlemen, distributors or wholesalers to increase the cost to the customer. We do this for one main reason. We strongly believe that the medicinal properties found in this honey should be made available to as many people as possible. Is the cost still too high? Yes it is, but as people start to realize the healing benefits of certified Manuka Honey, the demand grows worldwide, which increases the cost.
We promise that we will always strive to keep our costs as low as possible so as to continue to bring these healing benefits to as many people as possible. We will always supply only the highest quality ACTIVE honey, and that our labels will always be accurately and clearly marked. Every single batch of our honey is tested by independent laboratories*.
* As tested by Hill Laboratories, New Zealand, Nov 5, 2019.
WHO WE ARE
We are a family owned and operated bee keeping company that was established in 1996.
Our production facility is 100% solar powered (off the grid) and we pride ourselves on managing our own hives in a facility that is custom designed to meet all HACCP protocols.
We control the production of the active medicinal honey from the cold extraction process through to quality finished packaged products.
Active Medical Honey or medicinal honey is produced from Leptospermum plants found growing in both Australia and New Zealand. The honey from these plants has unique healing properties not found in other honeys.
100% RAW. We use cold extraction and organic production methods to ensure the special properties found in these honeys are preserved and maintained.
OUR BEES are managed naturally by organic standards without the use of sugar feeding, veterinary pharmaceuticals or chemicals.
BENEFITS OF MANUKA HONEY
Our manuka honey is known to improve wound healing by stimulating cytokine release, by keeping the wound area moist and by fighting bacteria. It contains hydrogen peroxide releasing enzymes, methylglyoxal, bioflavanoids and phenolic compounds. Manuka honey has potent healing properties which enhance, protect and actively support the body’s own defenses. Typically, medical grade honey is used for wound care, as a digestive aid, for helping to relieve sore throats, stomach ulcers, pressure sores, bacterial infections and for treating burns. It is found in first aid kits, hospitals and doctor's surgeries.
WHERE HONEY IS THE ONLY INGREDIENT!
NO Artificial Colors
NO Artificial Flavors
GOOD TO KNOW !
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I was scheduled for open heart surgery. Endocarditis had caused my mitral valve to leak and had Staph Aureus bacteria. I was in a near death state for a month. Sepsis.
I took the honey daily and a pal made some Manuka Mead while I awaited surgery after hospitalization. Guess what? Surgery was cancelled. The bacteria was no longer in the valve. PHEW!!!!!
Mine arrived in perfect condition, and it had an inner seal cap to insure nothing could spill
The first 24 hours i only used gauze dipped in the honey. This honey kept my mouth moist and made the gauze easy to remove.
I credit this honey for my fast recovery after surgery.
It also kept the wound moist, i believe it prevented dry socket.
Would recommend to my own mother!
Honey was also tasty.
Well, keeping it "clean" was kind of hard, no matter what I did it kept looking worse every day.
In just 3-4 days of using this honey, her wound went from a stinky scene out of the walking dead looking thing to... Well, still gross, but pink and healthy looking wound that at least looks a ton better and gives me hope it might actually heal. I put this on her bandage after soaking the area in a diluted betadine solition and letting it dry, then wrap it up and check it daily. We also switched antibiotics the day we started using the honey - but I want to say that this stuff is also helping a lot.
Update: after 10 or so days of using this on her bandage over her wound, the tumor seems to have shrunk in size a little bit, and the wound looks so so good - about as good as you could hope for. I'll be buying more of this stuff for sure. I really cannot express how happy I am that we tried this stuff.