MAKOOA Microfibre Makeup Remover Cloth - 3x Superfine Microfibre Face Towels for Chemical Free Make Up Removal and Sensitive Skin! Natural Makeup Eraser - Even Mascara! Reusable, Eco-Friendly Pads
- MAKOOA MAGIC! Imagine if you could remove makeup – even Mascara - without a single facial cleanser in sight. Well, women, makeup experts and even skeptics now agree you can! And while we can’t speak on behalf of other types of microfibre cloth, we can say Makooa has a little magic embedded on each fibre!
- IT’S LIKE CLEANSING WITH A CLOUD! There are different types of microfibre (bamboo, silk etc.), but our Makooa MicroPoly is the softest you’ll find! For sensitive skin, it’s a silky, hypoallergenic touch but also, the ionic Makooa Magic Fibres pick up makeup residue that other large weave cloths leave behind
- HOW IT WORKS: Water is commonly known as the universal solvent – because its positive and negative charges stick to dirt and grime. And microfibres have strong ionic adhesive forces (… called Van Der Waals forces) which pick up even smaller particles, oily residues and yes, even waterproof mascara!
- JUST ADD WATER: This makeup remover cloth set is not suitable for theatrical makeup, but for day-to-day cosmetics – YES! Simply add water to your cleansing cloth, and gently wipe away makeup. We give you 3 Makooa Magic Cloths with satin color-coded edges, and a breathable holographic bag to store them in!
- WASHABLE AND REUSABLE: They’re white, but they won’t stain (provided you follow our cleaning instructions) You can wash them up to 250 times. Each cloth is 9.5cm across - perfect for travel. Money saving, more eco-friendly than makeup remover wipes and comes with 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. So try some Makooa Magic now and see how this miracle face cloth works for you!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Is It Time To Add A Little Magic To Your Cleansing?
If you’ve been thinking of ways to save money on beauty products, become more eco-friendly, or use less chemicals on your face, you may have heard about reusuable microfiber cleaning face cloths - just add water and that’s all!
But of course, it sounds far too good to be true. How can you remove oily makeup - even mascara - with just water and cloth? We used to think that too! But then we discovered the science behind it.
The Spooky Science Behind Makooa Magic
In chemistry, water is known as the universal solvent - positive and negative atoms stick to their dirt and grime opposites. Microfibres are so tiny you can’t see them, but they have strong adhesive forces (called Van Der Waals Forces) and they pick up microscopic particles!
Microfibre and water is like a soft fluffy magnet! But instead of bamboo or silk fabric, we went even softer with MK-MicroPoly Technology, and then, we dialed up the ionic charge! Makooa MagicFibre picks up the makeup residue that other microfiber cloths leave behind!
The result is a 100% chemical free, eco-friendly, cost saving, hypoallergenic cosmetic removing system for normal and sensitive skin. Just add water and cleanse. Yes, even mascara!
Professional Makooa Magic - Try It And See!
- Set of 3 Satin-trimmed color-coded Microfibre Facecloths (9.5cm)
- With breathable holographic travel bag
- Machine Washable up to 250 times and won’t stain if you follow our guide!
- Removes foundation, lipstick, eyelid makeup, and mascara!
- No cleansers, chemicals or planet clogging towelettes needed
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
And that’s why women, makeup experts and even skeptics say “What weird voodoo magic is this?” - Try it yourself now, and see!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
15 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It takes a bit to get them to white again if you are just hand washing with a gentle soap, but to be honest who cares when they work so well! And super soft to the touch. I’ve given packs to 3 of my girl friends for Christmas too, I can’t stop raving about them!
The quality and professionalism radiates from within the handy travel packs they are placed in.
Oh my and the pads are so soft ! And they feel amazing !! 10/10 would recommend.