MAKARTT 6W LED UV Nail Dryer Curing Lamp 60S Timer USB Portable for Gel Nails Based Polishes
- CURE ALL KINDS OF NAIL GELS: All light beads adopt advanced technology-- dual optical wavelength (365nm+405nm), makes it works with all UV gel nail polish and LED gel nail polish. No need to worry about changing bulbs.
- FAST AND COMFORTABLE: It is low wattage but quick-drying which can shorten your curing time by 30% or overheat than other mini dryers. Quick and quiet, NO NEED ANY FANS!
- .EASY TO USE: Gently press the button then it will be work for curing 60 seconds.
- LIGHT WEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Pocket size with micro USB port and USB line make it ideal for constant travels.USB cable is long for you with length of 1 Meter .
- PROTECT YOUR EYES AND SINKS: Comparing with other products, its light is closer to white light, has no harm to eyes and skin. Fashionable and durable 50000hrs lifetime, ideal for personal use and best gift for friends
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.43 x 5.72 x 1.27 cm; 52.73 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 October 2017
- Manufacturer : MAKARTT
- ASIN : B071F49JDW
- Item Model Number : E0846
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How To Use:
Gently press the button on the surface of the lamp (Just like click the mouse )then it will be work for curing 60 seconds.
--Using many kinds of nail gel polishes to do manicure/pedicure at the same time?
--Tired of replacing light bulb of your nail dryers?
--Nail art lovers like traveling or have to travel frequently?
THEN LOOK NO FURHTER, MAKARTT NAIL DRYER BRINGS YOU THE NAIL CURING SOLUTION!
*Suitable for curing all kinds of UV and LED nail gel polishes.
*6W 6 durable LED light beads, no need to replace any light bulb.
*UV/LED lamp cures fingernails or toenails in many ways
*Closer white light protects your hands and eyes, avoiding harm from outdated nail dryer.
*1 Timer Settings: 60s
*Mini size best for travel and business trip.
*Environment friendly, easy-to-reach support.
HOW TO USE OUR SUNmini NAIL LAMP
1. Apply a thin layer of the Gel Polishes according to its usage instructions to the clean, dry nail without touching the cuticle or skin alongside the nails.
2. Gently press the switch (the top of the lamp),then the nail dryer will work for curing 60 seconds.
3. Please note that curing time vary based on gel polish brand. This nail dryer is for all kinds of gel polishes only, not for regular nail polish. Ensure that your polish is compatible before purchase. For the best results, avoid moving your hand too much until curing is completed.
4. If gel polish is a little sticky after curing, please wipe your nails with a gentle cleanser or rubbing alcohol to get rid of the sticky residue left behind. Enjoy your beautiful manicure or pedicure with 6W nail dryer!
1* 6W UVLED Mouse Nail Dryer
1* 1 Meter long USB Cable
1* Mini Case
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very happy with my purchase, it is small as other reviews have said, however i have small hands so fits 4 fingers at once like a regular sized led/uv lamp to me. Cute and compact
did not even harden the base coat.
also super duper tiny thing!
Never could you fi the whole hand under it.
How long am I supposed to put my hand under it to let the nails dry?
10 mins each layer maybe? Wow. biggest Scam ever!
Top reviews from other countries
-It is a very simple product. So it is very easy to use and figure out.
-Small and light weight. You can literally carry it anywhere.
- SUPER affordable. I've seen some that range between $50-150 in stores.
-Usb plug allows you to plug it in to your wall (with the use of an adaptor of course), or your laptop (you could literally watch youtube or whatever while doing your nails)
-Takes a long time to cure.
-Very tiny. Doesn't fit all 5 nails, so I do my thumb separately from my four fingers.
-Doesn't come with a usb adapter.
I don't do my nails often so I opted for a cheaper curing lamp, but for those who do their nails often, I would totally invest in a better quality lamp, because it will save you money and TIME in the long run.
It's also physically too light - needs a bit of weight to it to keep it steady. Instead it's so lightweight that the charging cable sort of pulls it leading it to topple.
TOO SMALL. Can't fit toes under it.
Wish i didn't purchase this.