- Boxed-product Weight: 680 g
- ASIN: B00GJMV3N6
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 May 2017
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,278 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
|Price:||+ $13.86 Delivery|
- size:Outer dimensions/W2.63×D1.25×H6.1 Inner Dimensions/W2.44×D1.06×H5.9(inch)Weight: 1.79ounces
- Material: Faux Leather . Soft faux Leather design, fashion and durable (Polystyrene, polyurethane; lining: polyester)Country of origin: China Planning: Japan
- Thin insertion type type semi-hard case excellent for carrying. A sense of luxury in the balance of base fabric and side color.
- The outer part with the hook part protects the glasses from impact with a hard case, and the inner part fits gently with the body with a soft case.
- Dimensions：about 6.1" long 2.6" wide & 1.2" thick. fits into a front pocket nicely （internal: 5.９ x 2.4 x 1.06 inch).
Amazon Global Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I orderd this case and several others. You can see by my first picture that this case is WAY thinner than the other two cases I've shown. The case in the middle is very nice, but it is bigger than this case. And the case shown on the right of my first image is a normal sized clam-shell case. For size, this little one on the left aces them all.
This case has a flap on one end that snaps to the side of the case. I actually cut that off so that the case can be vertical in my mini bag and I don't have to take the case out of the purse to get to my glasses. I left a bit of extra material on there which arcs around and holds my glasses in the case. This works very well. I just want to be sure that people understand that the case comes looking like the original images on the website, not like my case shown. Also, the case is hard on the sides and top, but it has a softer material on the bottom of the case (it's not rigid). But this has no effect on how well protected your glasses are, as the rest of the case is rigid.
For a glasses case that takes up very little room, this one is the best.