Lunette Menstrual Cup - Clear - Reusable Model 1 Menstrual Cup for Light Flow
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|Price:||+ $10.07 Delivery|
|You Save:||$15.05 (27%)|
- Meet your vagina's new best friend. Lunette Menstrual Cups will provide you with a safe, comfortable, odorless period for up to 12 hours.
- Lunette Menstrual Cups are a zero-waste alternative to tampons and pads, and can be used for up to two years.
- Our Model 1 Cup is made of soft, medical grade silicone, and is perfect for a light to normal flow.
- Easy to use and popular with teens, young users and those with an active lifestyle or sensitive bladder. All Lunette Menstrual Cups come with a storage pouch and step-by-step user guide.
- Made in Finland with the highest quality standards and love, all Lunette Menstrual Cups are registered with the FDA and Vegan Society, and are chemical, latex and BPA-free.
- Dates on US products may be displayed as MM/DD/YYYY
Product detailsSize:Model 1 (for light to normal flow) | Colour:Clear
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 50 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Lune Group Oy Ltd AU
- ASIN : B00NB3SMOY
- Item Model Number : EN012
- Department : Womens
Best Sellers Rank:
5,331 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 15 in Menstrual Cups
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lunette Reusable Model 1 Menstrual Cups give you a comfortable, safe, odourless and eco-friendly period for up to 12 hours a day. Easy to keep clean and lasting for several years, this product pays for itself after just 3 months. Made with soft, medical-grade silicone which is BPA and chemical-free. It's produced with the highest standards, testing and love. Each Lunette menstrual cup comes with a pouch (so you can keep it with you for whenever you need) and a handy guide. Model 1 Cup: Light to normal flow. Available in clear colour.
From the manufacturer
WHAT IS A MENSTRUAL CUP?
The Lunette Menstrual Cup is a bell-shaped cup that gives you a comfortable, safe, odorless and ecological period for up to 12 hours a day.
It’s also reusable and lasts several years meaning less time, money and stress!
Lunette Menstrual Cup is the future of period care
Ditch the regular dash to the store and protect your purse strings with the best reusable choice that lasts several years.
Lunette Menstrual Cups collect fluids rather than absorbing them, keeping your superior interior naturally lubricated and healthy.
No more endless purchases, plastics and packaging. Every period with your reusable Lunette menstrual cup is a winning vote for the environment.
- Super easy to use. Simply fold and insert, done!
- Stays put for up to 12 hours and only needs emptying 2-4 times per day.
- Totally body safe with silicone that's chemical, latex and BPA free.
- Lovingly made in Finland with your comfort, health and values at heart.
COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO USE
Soft and flexible rim for that "I forgot it was even there" feeling. A cleverly designed stem, ridges and larger air holes make for easy ins and outs.
A superior shape for greater capacity and comfortable, fixed placement.
Natural, highest medical grade silicone which is BPA free and no chemicals.
EASY TO CLEAN
Smooth interior for easy cleaning.
If you have gynecological problems, discuss using Lunette with your physician.
LUNETTE,CLEAR SIZE 1
Check that the air holes at the top of your cup are open. Wash your hands. Wash your Lunette with Feel better Cup Cleanser and rinse it carefully. You can insert the cup while sitting, standing or squatting. Spreading your legs will help with a successful and comfortable insertion. Relax. Fold the cup in on itself to make flat, then in half to form a C shape. Keep it rolled up and guide it rim first into the vagina. To check that the cup has fully opened, slide a clean finger up to the cup bottom and feel it - it should be round. Lunette can be used any time in your menstrual cycle, from heavy to light flow days. Lunette is emptied about 2–4 times a day, can be used for up to 12 hours, also overnight. The measuring lines on the cup help monitor your flow and easily learn your rhythm.