- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 12296 KB
- Print Length: 29 pages
- Publisher: Firebird Press; 2 edition (3 April 2017)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XWCJG2P
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 3 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,351,837 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Lulu Has a Family (The Lulu Trilogy Book 2) Kindle Edition
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|Length: 29 pages||Language: English||Age Level: 3 - 9|
|Grade Level: K - 4|
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
5 out of 5
3 customer ratings
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in Australia on 20 May 2017
Lovely book. The illustrations are wonderful. Beautifully written and you could feel the anguish of Lulu when the pups were lost.
Reviewed in Australia on 21 May 2017
When I completed the set of illustrations for the first volume, and finalized the cover paintings, I felt as though I wanted to do more - sure enough. Magaer presented me with volume 2 - Lulu has a Family - how wonderful - I was able to re-live more of my own childhood moments with pet dogs and puppies. And as with volume 1, I fondly remember the time of creating scenes with pencil on paper, skilfully colourized by Magaer at a later stage. The tales are thorroughly enjoyable for children of all ages.