I was somewhat disappointed in this book because I've just recently read her MacRae series, which is superb. This book deals with the story of the H who has 2 children by a woman who recently left him and then divorced him. He and his kids are still deeply affected by her loss when they meet the h, a dentist who has recently moved to their town. The h has also recently been divorced and has lost her relationship with her 2 stepdaughters. Both the H and h are reluctant to get involved with each other because of their fears of being hurt again.
The premise of the story is good but the execution was lacking. I expected more because of the brilliant way the author wrote the books I previously mentioned.
- Mass Market Paperback: 297 pages
- Publisher: Harlequin Books; Reissue edition (21 June 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 037336430X
- ISBN-13: 978-0373364305
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 2 x 16.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 136 g
- Customer Reviews: 2 customer ratings