- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 3.5 x 3 cm ; 132 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Item Model Number: KGLS02
- ASIN: B06WWHNBR7
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 January 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
94,411 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #80 in Luggage Scales
Luggage Scale LEOKOR Hand Scales with Tape Measure for Travel Baggage Weight (Black)
|Price:||+ $8.50 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Precision: Capacity is 110 LB/50 KG with graduation 0.1lb / 50 g, it is also built in a tape measure for your luggage volume measurement.
- Overload Warning Light: The only luggage scale that built-in overweight light.When the luggage beyond 20KG / 50 lbs,the light will turn red from green.
- Multi-Features: LEOKOR luggage scale with many useful features, such as auto holding display locks once weight is stable, auto-off functions, low battery indicator, a larger backlight LCD display.
- High Quality: The Luggage scale is made of stainless steel and plastic baseboard, which make it a popular and high-grade design. Reliable material make itself a long time usage.
- Lightweight Hanging Postal Scale: This scale weighs 4.8oz,that is easy to carry and store.Good idea for both home and grocery shopping use as it's time-saving.
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
One thing everyone else mentions is how easy it is to hold, but I think the main reason WHY it's easy to hold is that it's actually long enough to two hands - which means if you have a heavy suitcase to weigh, you don't have to be able to curl 50lbs with one arm. That's great for ladies and guys without a lot of upper body strength, but even for us beefy fellas it's way more comfortable to lift.
Another thing I like (and I haven't seen this on any other scale like it) is that it tells you right away if you're overweight (well, not YOU, but your luggage, silly.) There is also a TARE function that allows you to specify how much MORE weight you're weighing...
The little tape measure is a little delicate but very useful. In order to get it to retract, you will need to pull it nearly all the way out - but that's by design. You can keep the tape measure out long enough to actually read it before it snaps back on you. (Good thinking huh?)
I personally like the strap too - my last scale had a hook which slid around on the handle of my luggage and was a pain. This strap holds on tight and allows you to hold on tight to the handle without sliding sideways.
While this isn't the cheapest scale you'll find, for all it does, how it feels and works, I don't think you can get a better 'bang for your buck'.
There were many options when I was looking for a luggage scale but I'm glad I decided on this one!
One slight issue, though... We packed it in our carryon so we could weigh bags on the return flight and got pulled aside by Israeli security to inspect the bag and determine what it was. The airport there has weighing stations everywhere, so we didn't need to pack it, just use it for the trip there. Once we took it out and showed them what it was, everything went ok. I'm not sure what would have happened to our luggage if we checked it, they might have pulled it and hand checked it. Lesson learned; just leave it at home once you've measured your luggage.