Loving Earth Organic Acai Powder 150 g
- One of the richest natural sources of antioxidants
- The berries are hand picked and freeze dried
- Grows in native bio diverse ecosystem
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.1 x 8.1 x 12 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Global by Nature
- ASIN : B01EYLF992
- Item Model Number : 86053
- Best Sellers Rank: 21,586 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers also viewed these products
Raw Freeze Dried Açaí Powder*, Citric Acid. *Certified Organic.
Add 1 to 3 tablespoons of Acai to your favourite juice, smoothie or cereal once or twice a day.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Acai berries are one of the richest natural sources of antioxidants, especially anthocyanin. The berries are handpicked and freeze-dried, which preserves their nutrients in the natural wholefood form making them easier for our body to absorb. This acai is wild-harvested from deep in the amazon forests. This means the fruit grows in its native biodiverse ecosystem maintaining its natural nutrient profile.