Love Scene, Take Two Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Praise for Love Scene, Take Two
"A modern, cool, lovable story that easily makes you swoon." --SofiaTypes, reader on SwoonReads.com
"From the awkward jokes and heartwarming scenes to the drama and the heartbreak this story had me laughing and crying." --Basicgrill, reader on SwoonReads.com
"This book was utterly amazing. I've reread it multiple time at this point and to me it's almost a comfort. The writing is luscious, gripping and intriguing, the arc and plotting of the story is done beautifully and the characters were so real and honest. ... I cannot help but compare it to Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, another one of my favorite books." - PriyaWrites, reader on SwoonReads.com--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- File Size : 6384 KB
- Publisher : Swoon Reads (12 June 2018)
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print Length : 368 pages
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- ASIN : B077MP5JQ8
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: 726,770 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
In terms of the plot, the storyline is one I absolutely fell in love with. The idea of a teenage author falling in love with the leading actor of her book-to-movie adaptation? SWOON! Teddy is so sweet and Bennett's character is witty and amazing, but they both have flaws, and it makes them seem real.
Also, the whole North Carolina setting, especially in the first part of the story, gave me such throwbacks to a few months back when Alex, myself, and a bunch of other Wattpad writers spent a weekend living it up in almost the exact same places! I love them and I absolutely love this book <3
A quick and adorable contemporary read that everyone needs to pick up this summer!
2. Complex (and super likable) characters. Bennett and her love interest Teddy are, of course, charming and winsome, but the story's supporting characters are layered and well-drawn, too. Beautiful leading lady Olivia was my favorite; she wasn't at all what I first assumed. Sometimes it's really cool when a character turns out to be the opposite of what's expected!
3. All the humor. I'm not usually drawn to rom-coms, but Love Scene, Take Two makes me want to read a whole lot more in this genre. While the story has its serious moments, it also made me LOL repeatedly. Alex Evansley has this (seemingly) effortless knack for writing both dialogue and inner monologues that are genuinely hilarious. Definitely snag this book if you're needing a pick-me-up!