- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.00 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ $8.95 delivery
The "I Love My Air Fryer" Gluten-Free Recipe Book: From Lemon Blueberry Muffins to Mediterranean Short Ribs, 175 Easy and Delicious Gluten-Free Recipes Paperback – Illustrated, 1 July 2019
|New from||Used from|
Order within 23 hrs and 43 mins
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : Adams Media; Illustrated edition (1 July 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 224 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1507210418
- ISBN-13 : 978-1507210413
- Dimensions : 17.78 x 1.52 x 23.18 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 16,767 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
—Simply Southern Mom
“Will appeal to anyone who loves their air fryer. … This book is proof that you do not have to feel deprived of anything if you’re on a gluten-free diet.”
—The Classy Chicks
About the Author
From the Publisher
Santa Fe Rice Bowl
- 1 cup vegan sour cream
- 2 tablespoons plain almond milk
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup canned corn kernels, drained
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 medium Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- Seasoning: 1 teaspoon ground cumin; 1 teaspoon chili powder; ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper; ½ teaspoon salt
1. In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, almond milk, cumin, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and salt. Refrigerate covered until ready to use.
2. Preheat air fryer to 350°F for 3 minutes.
3. In a medium bowl, toss beans and corn with
olive oil. Place mixture in ungreased air fryer
basket and cook 5 minutes.
4. Distribute brown rice among 4 serving
bowls. Top with black bean and corn mixture,
tomatoes, and avocado. Drizzle sour
cream mixture over top of each bowl and
These bowls have complete protein from the black beans and nutrients galore from the many spices and vegetables. Although this recipe calls for brown rice, you can use any grain already in your pantry.
- Hands-On Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serves 4
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
My only complaint is that it doesn't list the serving size and uses some instructions with the ingredients I have never heard of before. But, I guess I'll google.