|Mfg Recommended age||3 months and up|
|Package Dimensions||14.8 x 7.9 x 4.4 cm; 190 Grams|
Lorikeet Creations The Most Beautiful Play Money in The World (According to My Mum) Watercolour Illustrated Pretend Money
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 🎨 Stunning Watercolour illustrations by renown French artist Blule (so beautiful it should be printed on real money!)
- 🐼 Gorgeous animal & vegetal-themed designs, one per world region.
- 🎁 The ideal stocking filler, birthday party present or small gift. Perfect for classroom teacher, pretend play, replace dull board game money (like Monopoly).
- 🎓 Great Educational support - For counting and pretend-spend cash, plus animals and regions of the world.
- 💵 270 notes: 30 of each of 9 bill face values (1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500) - Printed both sides, full-colour on 80gsm, high-quality glossed paper - Dimensions: 6 x 12 cm (2.36 x 4.72in). Designed in Australia, printed in China.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The most beautiful play money in the world (according to my mum). Illustrated by renown French illustrator Blule, depicting animal and vegetal each representing a corner of the world, the notes are stunning. Perfect as a stocking filler, for a classroom, as pretend play money, or as a replacement for board-game money like Monopoly (notes re larger than Monopoly's). 270 notes, 30 copies of each of 9 face values (1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500) for a total of 26,640. Printed full colour on both sides, on 80gsm, high-quality glossy paper. Each note measures 2.36 x 4.72 in (6 x 12 cm).
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Signor on 27 February 2021