From one circle into another the group find themselves and for me as reader it pulled me right into the swirling depths.
You think you have the idea of the main characters only to find there is more to them as you dig further. This is one of the things I look for when reading a series or trilogy. They also brought in more characters that added to the story. They were not just fluff there was depth and a richness to them that added to the depth of this second book.
There are many times the middle book in a trilogy that it seems to be a filler or a bridge to help crossover between the first and the last and tend not to have much depth to them. I can honestly state that is not the case here. This book carries much of its own material all on its own and was quite enjoyable to me so much so I did not want to put it down.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2026 KB
- Print Length: 395 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Areion Media, LLC; 2 edition (28 November 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AG2PE08
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 5 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #950,712 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)