- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins - US (2 August 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0060987464
- ISBN-13: 978-0060987466
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.8 x 23.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 431 g
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 23,337 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $3.00 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Long Hard Road Out Of Hell Paperback – 2 Aug 2017
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
The best-selling autobiography of America’s most controversial celebrity icon, Marilyn Manson (with a bonus chapter not in the hardcover).
In his twenty-nine years, rock idol Manson has experienced more than most people have (or would want to) in a lifetime. Now, in his shocking and candid memoir, he takes readers from backstage to gaol cells, from recording studios to emergency rooms, from the pit of despair to the top of the charts, and recounts his metamorphosis from a frightened Christian schoolboy into the most feared and revered music superstar in the country. Illustrated with dozens of exclusive photographs and featuring a behind-the-scenes account of his headline-grabbing Dead to the World tour.
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Personally I wish there was more, his career and music has continued to grow. He has become a much better songwriter since these early days ( the more you do something the better you get, unless you suck which he definitely does not).
If he ever writes another volume I will definitely be reading it,
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Music > Musical Genres > Heavy Metal
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Actors & Entertainers
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Composers & Musicians > Heavy Metal
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Composers & Musicians > Rock
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides