First off get the book, wont regret a thing... however for collectors be wary of the mcgraw-hill 1st edition. Its a replica. Ive bought a few Kerouac 1st editions from a decent unmarked On the Road FEFP for $800 to a beat up Desolation Angels for $40... got what i was expecting everytime... an old, aged and used book...
The M-H 1st edition could be on the shelf in barns and noble right now as far as condition... but theres no indication of a reprint or anything, its copyright 1960 first edition on the page.
Lies all lies!
But if youre not a collector looking for a copy its a good looking book for reals.
Im not sure how the starring system goes so im still giving it a 5 because its a great book... especially "The Railroad Earth" but just throwing out the heads up in case you just want to read it for its greatness, get the $5 used one
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Penguin; 1 edition (14 September 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780141184906
- ISBN-13: 978-0141184906
- ASIN: 0141184906
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 0.9 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 118 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 250,529 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)