Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Thailand's Islands & Beaches is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stretch out on a perfect swath of white sand on Ko Lipe, rock climb the limestone karsts of Railay, and dive or snorkel around coral reefs with all kinds of fish in Ko Tao - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Thailand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Thailand's Islands & Beaches:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Bangkok, Ko Chang & the Eastern Seaboard, Hua Hin & the Upper Gulf, Ko Samui & the Lower Gulf, Phuket & the Andaman Coast
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Thailand's Islands & Beaches is our most comprehensive guide to Thailand's islands and beaches, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
After wider or more extensive city coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Thailand and Bangkok guides for a comprehensive look at all the country and capital have to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.