Lonely Planet Malta & Gozo Paperback – Illustrated, 1 February 2019
|New from||Used from|
Order within 13 hrs and 39 mins
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Paperback : 192 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1786572915
- ISBN-13 : 978-1786572912
- Product Dimensions : 12.95 x 1.65 x 19.69 cm
- Publisher : Lonely Planet (1 February 2019)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: 129,244 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
From the Publisher
Welcome to Malta & Gozo!
Malta packs glorious variety into its small archipelago. You’ll find prehistoric temples, fossil-studded cliffs, hidden coves, thrilling scuba diving and a history of remarkable intensity.
From ancient cities built by the Knights of St John to secret WWII Allied War Rooms, Malta and Gozo are a history buffs paradise. With its picture perfect cliffs, glistening seas, three world heritage sites, picturesque cities and rolling country hills, the adventure packed Maltese Islands are always epic.
- Malta & Gozo's Top 10
- Diving & Outdoor Activities
- Eat & Drink Like a Local
- 5000 Years of Architecture
- On the Road Regional Guides
- And so much more!