Other Sellers on Amazon
Follow the Authors
Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei Paperback – 1 August 2019
Enhance your purchase
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Admire Kuala Lumpur from the glittering Petronas Towers, climb the Telaga Tujuh waterfalls in Langkawi, or glide through the water village of Kampung Ayer -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - outdoor adventures, cuisine, history, culture, politics, religion, arts, media, environment
- Covers Bandar Seri Begawan, Tutong, Jalan Labi, Seria, Kuala Belait, Temburong District, Bangar, Pulau Selirong, Batang Duri, Peradayan Forest Reserve, Ulu Temburong National Park and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei , our most comprehensive guide to Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
From the Publisher
Welcome to Malaysia & Singapore
Southeast Asia’s dynamic duo offer sprawling metropolises, culinary sensations, beautiful beaches, idyllic islands, soaring mountains and national parks packed with wildlife. Equally rich and diverse is the region’s fascinating multi- ethnic cultural mix.
Malaysia is home to some of the most ancient ecosystems on earth, with significant areas of primary rainforest protected by national park and conservation projects.
- Malaysia & Singapore's Top 12
- Kuala Lumpur
- If You Like...
- And so much more!
- Publisher : Lonely Planet; 14th edition (1 August 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 640 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1786574802
- ISBN-13 : 978-1786574800
- Dimensions : 12.8 x 2.59 x 19.71 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 223,273 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Really helpful as a starting point, but as ever I always use these for pre-reading and quick ref guides on the move. For longer stays of 3 days in one place I usually supplement with online research.