'Blue skies. Spanish architecture. Lush greenery. World-class shelling. This is Fort Myers & Sanibel.'
Experience the beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel!
Lush greenery, pristine beaches and vibrant wildlife combine with history, fine dining and shopping in a medley that will satisfy hardcore wilderness explorers, families and amateur naturalists alike.
This guide covers:
- Beaches: Beautiful beaches of every style, including world-class shelling spots and secluded white sand hideaways
- Nature & eco travel: From wetlands and wildlife refuges to pristine beaches, there's a palpable sense of green in the air
- History & culture: Meet the pioneers, from the Calusa Indians to the Koreshan, and the area's lively artists' colonies
- Entertainment: Be it shopping or nightlife, Lee County offers everything from jazz bars and dives to sunset beach cocktails, boutiques to megachains
- Dining: Everything from bargain seafood joints overlooking the water to ethnic eats and heavenly fusions
- Sport & activities: Get your hiking boots on, your kayak prepped, your bicycle oiled and experience the great outdoors
Special eBook enhancements:
- Scalable maps - zoom in for greater detail
- Comprehensive interlinking - seamlessly flip between pages, jump between maps and reviews or visit the websites of places we recommend
- Search - go straight to what you are looking for with the inbuilt search capability
- Add notes - touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
- Bookmark - use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
- Plus, pinch and zoom images and scalable font size
Written and researched by Adam Karlin