- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Logitech 920-006314 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo MK270R
- A reliable combo of wireless keyboard and mouse
- Fast, reliable connection up to 10-meters with virtually no delays or dropouts
- Comfortable mouse fits easily into computer bags and pocket
- Full-size keyboard is comfortable, convenient and built to last
- On/Off switches help conserve battery use
- Take this compact mouse anywhere your computer goes
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Correct keyboard layout (with actual FKeys, not Buttons)
Does technically do what it says on the box
Mouse Tiny and kind of unusable.
Mouse also noisy (yes, they did include a computer mouse, not a small rodent).
Weird power switches. Why does the keyboard need a power switch? I had a microsoft wireless keyboard with no power switch, I'm guessing that the USB dongle was always waiting for a signal from the keyboard, but the keyboard only sent keystrokes when the keys were pressed. I don't see myself turning this off and on a lot, I think I'm just going to run out of battery.
So, the main benefit to getting a wireless keyboard and mouse combo is that you save a USB port (I'm not convinced there's a good reason these things don't just use BlueTooth, but whatevs). This is pretty important with Laptops where the designer has decided that they'd rather it look smooth than have enough ports for everything. The keyboard is ok, but if you can't really use the mouse, then what was the point? Also, it's not like I can just substitute in a different wireless mouse.
Absolute rubbish QA
Box was sealed so the dongle never left china i guess