- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Logitech Hyperion Fury FPS Gaming Mouse G402
- Sophisticated sensor technology for ultra-fast gaming
- Optical sensor featuring Logitech delta zero technology
- 8 programmable buttons
- Incredible tracking speeds for 32-Bit ARM processor
- Comfortable design
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Logitech Hyperion Fury FPS Gaming Mouse is sophisticated sensor technology for ultra-fast gaming. Hyperion fury combines an optical sensor featuring Logitech delta zero technology with our exclusive fusion engine hybrid sensor to enable tracking speeds in excess of 500 IPS. It has 8 programmable buttons with on-board arm processor powers the fusion engine for incredible tracking speeds while allowing to save and playback favourite macros.
From the manufacturer
- Exclusive Fusion Engine for speeds over 10 meters/second
- Delta Zero sensor technology for unrivaled accuracy
- Comfortable, lightweight design with PTFE feet for high-speed moves with less friction
- 1-millisecond report rate—the fastest possible over USB
- 8 fully programmable buttons
- Powerful 32-bit Arm Processor
- Onboard memory for profile storage
- 250 - 4000 DPI shifting with on-the-fly adjustment
G402 Hyperion Fury FPS Gaming Mouse
The World’s Fastest Gaming Mouse
We stripped our G400s gaming mouse to its core and made it better, stronger and faster. Hyperion Fury’s exclusive new Fusion Engine offers tracking speeds so fast that your opponents won’t know what hit them. 8 programmable buttons and 4 DPI settings put pinpoint targeting and easy hotkey access at your fingertips. In combination with our Delta Zero sensor, Hyperion Fury gives you the speed and accuracy you need to blow away the competition.
High-speed Fusion Engine
The exclusive Fusion Engine and Delta Zero sensor give you the power to track reliably and accurately at speeds that no other mouse can handle—as fast as 10 meters per second (420 ips). And with a 1-millisecond report rate, your moves are executed at the fastest speed possible over USB.
8 programmable buttons with onboard memory
Customize your gaming experience with programmable buttons you can save to Hyperion Fury’s onboard memory for maximum speed and accessibility. Chat with a teammate, execute a multi-command macro or downshift DPI with fast one-press triggers. Optional Logitech Gaming Software makes setting up commands easy.
4 on-the-fly dpi settings
Instantly downshift for pixel-perfect sniping or shift up for high-speed maneuvers—all with maximum precision. Go from 4000 to 250 DPI in the blink of an eye, giving you the flexibility to thrive in the chaos of battle. Use Logitech Gaming Software to set a fifth DPI setting and personalize the experience to your liking.
32-bit Arm Processor
Hyperion Fury’s on-board Arm Processor powers the Fusion Engine for incredible tracking speeds. It also works with Logitech Gaming Software to let you craft and assign macros that you can access with ease.
We updated the classic G400s shape to a new level of streamlined comfort. Lightweight materials and super-low friction feet ensure that your gaming sessions last as long as you can.
The gaming mouse of champions
“The Hyperion Fury sensor allows a precision that no other gaming mouse can deliver. The G402 offers an impressive fluidity when doing small hand movements, pixel by pixel or when doing an aggressive move, for instance if an enemy surprises you and you need to turn around in the blink of an eye.” – Michael “HaRts” Zanada, French Vice Champion of eSports Counter Strike Global Offensive 2013.
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7
- Powered USB port
- Internet connection and 100MB hard drive space (for optional software download)
* Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software, available at our official site.
** Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad.
*** Tested on wood-veneer desktop.
What’s in the box
- User documentation
Tracking| Resolution: 250 – 4,000 dpi, Max. acceleration: >20 G**, Max. speed: > 420 ips **
Responsiveness| USB data format: 16 bits/axis, USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms), Microprocessor: 32-bit.
Glide| Dynamic coefficient of friction – Mu (k): .10***, Static coefficient of friction – Mu (s): .15***
Durability| Buttons (Left/Right): 20 million clicks, Feet: 250 kilometers.
|Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime MOBA Gaming Mouse||Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Gaming Mouse||Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse||Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse||Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse|
|What do you get?||Great value and control for MOBA/RTS games||World’s fastest FPS gaming mouse||Performance Edition MOBA gaming mouse||Fully customizable lighting, surface, weight and balance tuning for FPS games||Complete control in your favorite MMOs|
|Connection: full-speed USB corded||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sensor||High-definition optical||High-definition optical||High-definition optical||High-definition optical||Laser|
|Maximum resolution with on-the-fly DPI shifting||4,000 dpi||4,000 dpi||12,000 dpi||12,000 dpi||8,200 dpi|
|System support||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista||Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista Mac OS X 10.8.x or later||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Mac OS X 10.6.x or later|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
- It has a great sensor
- Really nice rubbery feel
- Those handy extra buttons for games ( that can be configured for anything else ).
- Sniper button, to lower the dpi ( though I never use it )
- Overall great mouse, in case you get it on sale, even better.
- The scroll wheel is really nice and soft to turn, clicks nicely.
- My hands are not big, it fits nicely, no cramping, or irritation.
- Asymmetric design, therefore might not be suitable for lefties.
I love the extra buttons on these gaming mice. Handy for all sorts of situations other than gaming.
The light is pretty, although expendable.
I'm thinking of getting one of those (expensive) bungee devices to help keep the cord from snagging, as I'm frequently adjusting the cord before I do anything that requires focus.
1 week after getting this mouse the scroll wheel wouldn't scroll up or down anymore. It still clicks. I am returning it and will buy something else. I really did like the mouse, although it's a bit slippery in these cold days in Canada as my hands get cold most of the day.
I'm really liking this mouse!
- Great sensor.
- Really nice feel. The sides of the mouse have rubber all over so it grips very well! I am so glad they did that as I can't grip slippery mice well.
- I love all the buttons! I am using the normal side buttons as back and forward, the top left buttons as volume up and down, and the "Sniper" button as a G-Shift button so I can use other commands while clicking it.
- Scroll wheel is soft and extremely easy to turn. Pressing it is not bad, a bit hard but works well! Not the best sound though. It has that hollow cheap sound when clicking the scroll wheel (works great though), unlike the G303 which feels high quality (Same scroll wheel design).
The really strange thing is, for the price, I am not sure why there are no other on-board profiles. There is only one. I would have loved to use the Sniper button to switch between profiles. The cheaper G300s has a button to switch between profiles.
One of the best!
Originalmente había comprado uno de otra marca en el mismo rango de precio, pero por diversas cuestiones regresé aquel y compré este.
+Agarre cómodo, tanto con la palma como con las puntas de los dedos
+Botones extra fáciles de alcanzar y con respuesta táctil agradable
+Movimiento preciso de la rueda
+++ El Software de Logitech para la personalización es muy fácil de usar y añade mucho valor al mouse, me pregunto porque no lo desbloqueann para usar con todos sus productos. Se pueden tener perfiles diferentes para cada juego o aplicación, cambiando la función de todos los botones, dependiendo de la ventana sobre la que estés trabajando. Perfecto para cambiar sin problemas de navegar en internet, a jugar un shooter o un RTS o RPG.
- El click de la rueda es algo duro
- No hay botones laterales en la rueda, como los del Logitech M510
- Great tracking: I am no cs:go pro player but i feel confident and precise with it. no acceleration detectable
- Great ergonomic: I kinda grip halfway between claw and palm depending on what I do and both are really comfortable for me with this mouse
- I like the LED but not RGB, lots of control in the software.
- Built in memory so you can keep your dpi and lighting preference when plugin in any other setup!
- The DPI range is great (240 - 4000 DPI) like no one will ever go over 4000 dpi (I mean some might but i don't know how they could have any precision at that speed)
- Pretty expensive (but worth it in my opinion since a good mouse will last you a long time and you better like it if you are going to use it hours everyday), but still its a nice chunk of change.
- No free spin on the scroll wheel, was always one of my favorite features of Logitech, sad this one does not have it.
- No weight adjustment, I don't need it (had it on my corsair m45 and never changed them) but some might see this a deal breaker. not a light mouse but definitely not that heavy either
Conclusion: worth buying, would recommend to anyone that has the budget.
Very nice ergonomics -- Much lower profile than all other mice I've had, which is definitely better for the wrist. Buttons are very responsive. Accompanying software is easy to use and provides a good number of options for DPI adjustments. On-the-fly DPI buttons feel odd and took ages to get used to, but that's probably only because I used a previous model with central buttons for nearly a decade -- It was also a Logitech gaming mouse, and if this one lasts nearly as long then it will have made an excellent investment.
El mouse está hecho con materiales de excelente calidad, la forma del mismo es extremadamente ergonómica y cómoda, sobretodo para nosotros que podemos pasarnos horas modelando en 3D, los macros que lleva el mouse son de mucha utilidad a la hora de trabajar en rhino o cad, donde utilizamos muchos shortcuts. Ni que decir del diseño que me parece excelente y muy bien pensado, definitivamente compraría otro!
Those are the only gripes I have with the mouse though. I didn't break the bank and I got a mouse that I intend to use until it breaks. So far so good.
Subjective issues aside, it's a high quality device. Clicks feel great, tracking is silky smooth. The dpi levels can go sky high, if you're into that, and the up/down buttons are well placed. Software is solid, fully customizable, pairs with your other Logitech G stuff. A perfect choice probably for a twitchy high-sensitivity counterstrike player, with a small hand but long fingers!
Comfort isn't any better than some of the cheaper 20$ mouses you can buy from Amazon, and neither is the performance. In less than a month of usage the MMB started to stop working correctly (randomly ceasing in being pressed on despite holding it down).
Sounds to me I was unlucky, but I strongly recommend if you read this review to think twice before buying any piece of tech that has the label "gamer" in it, as it's pretty much just an excuse for brands to up the pricetag for nothing.