|Product Dimensions||48.26 x 20.96 x 26.04 cm; 12.25 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||12.2 kg|
Lodge L410 Cast Iron Sportsman's Grill, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item dimensions L x W x H||48.3 x 21 x 26 centimetres|
|Item weight||27 Pounds|
About this item
- Unparalleled In Heat retention & Even Heating
- Seasoned & Ready To Use
- Brutally Tough For Decades Of Cooking
- Made In America Since 1930
- At Home In The Oven, On The Stove, On The Grill Or Over The Campfire
- Easy Hand wash, Dry Promptly & Rub With Cooking Oil
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This rugged, charcoal hibachi-style grill is perfect for picnics, tailgating, camping, or patio. A draft door regulates the heat, and coals are accessible behind a flip-down door. Grill has two adjustable heights.
From the manufacturer
Cast Iron Sportsman's Grill
This rugged, charcoal hibachi-style grill is perfect for picnics, tailgating, camping, or patio. The Lodge Cast Iron Sportsman's Grill features a draft door that regulates heat. Coals are accessible behind a flip-down door. Grill has two adjustable heights.
Product at a Glance
- Seasoned and ready to use for a natural, easy-release finish
- All cast iron construction is the right tool for the perfect sear
- Superior heat retention makes the most out of less charcoal
- Versatile size excels in the backyard, the backwoods, or the ballgame
- American craftsmanship offers unmatched toughness for decades of use
Why Buy Lodge Cast Iron
As the only full line of American-made cast iron cookware, Lodge boasts quality that has been unmatched for over a century. Even heating, a natural easy-release finish, versatility and durability are the hallmarks of our great cookware. We don't just make cast iron; we make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
About Lodge Cast Iron
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cookware and accessories for over a century. Lodge Cast Iron operates two foundries on the banks of the Tennessee River in the small town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee; a town Lodge is proud to call home. The company is built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
Cooking And Caring For Your Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family's favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top to the campfire (just not the microwave!). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
- Wash cast iron by hand with mild soap or none at all.
- Dry promptly and thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.
- Rub with a very light layer of vegetable oil, preferably while the cookware is still warm.
- Hang or store cookware in a dry place.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Lodge is a quality product and should last a few generations if maintained correctly.
If carrying by the handle remove the door and slide for better balance.