Lodge L10SKL 12 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Pan, Black
|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- Unparalleled In Heat retention & Even Heating
- Seasoned & Ready To Use
- Brutally Tough For Decades Of Cooking
- Made In America Since 1919
- At Home In The Oven, On The Stove, On The Grill Or Over The Campfire
- Easy Hand wash, Dry Promptly & Rub With Cooking Oil
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Lodge L10SKL Cast Iron Pan
A modern twist on a timeless classic, this 12 inch cast iron pan with two loop-style handles is easy to store and perfect for the grill. When cooking for a crowd, the compact design fits nicely in the oven and even better on the table.
- 12.6"L x 14.6"W x 2.3"H
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- Unparalleled heat retention for even heating
- Made in the USA
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
8 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very versatile pan and so easy to clean.
Seasoning was applied well but did need some high-fat cooking for the first couple of cooks before the non-stick really kicked in. Now it cooks great!