"GRETCHEN BOARDING SCHOOL" AND UNDER IT READ "THE SCHOOL WHERE WE SHIFT INTO OUR TRUE SELVES.
"Lizzy Abner expected her seventeenth birthday to be just like the others. A day filled with sadness and longing as she lived only with her drill sergeant grandma. She was not expecting to be whisked into a whole new world! One that expected her to be a beacon of hope. A girl who was once always called a freak to now someone everyone knew about. Join Liz as she navigates her new life and finds out who she truly is.
"You are going to a boarding school, five hours from here, one for special talents." She blurted out.
"Looking at myself in the mirror, I looked like a complete mess. My rosy red hair a greasy mess, my eyes puffy from lack of sleep, my neck exhibiting a weird tattoo....what the heck!"
"Too occupied by my annoyance of the two boys, I turned around to smack into something, someone really hard."
Werewolves, Dragons, and more...a story that unlocks Lizzy's heart to a whole new world!
ABOUT AUTHOR:Naomi Wagner is a new author who started her journey sharing the adventures of Lizzy Abner at 16 years old on an app called wattpad. After the book came to a close she was overwhelmed by the love and support from her amazing readers and so, she decided to publish her book for the world to enjoy on January 9, 2019 three days before her 17th birthday.
Naomi Wagner currently resides in California where she is finishing up her studies to then go to business school and also get her license as an esthetician. Naomi loves to jump into the world of adventure, mystery, love, and action as she states here, “Reading is not even a hobby, it’s a lifestyle.” Ever since she got hooked doing a reading contest in 6th grade she has never stopped. During her free time she loves to cook, play with her dog Cocoa and kitten Fresco, all the while editing videos for her YouTube channel called Naomi Joy Vlogs where she shares her day to day life, tips and tricks, skincare, fun hauls and more; all the while sharing her love for God and encourages to Dream Big! If she could have you take one thing from reading this book, it would be:“Don’t forget to Dream BIG and laugh because you are a piece of the son, and you must shine bright for the world to see. You are sunshine...
”WHAT READERS ARE SAYING:
- “Shift Into Your True Self is a phenomenal so far! I’m only a little ways into it and can’t believe how descriptive it is! You have created something I love to read and that many people will love, too! Thanks for recommending your story, as I am slowly becoming obsessed with the amazing content! You are truly talented and I hope you keep writing! Can’t wait for more chapters and books that will blow my mind!”-TheSlytherinWarrior
- “I LOVED it!!!!!! Your writing is always so imaginative, thoughtful, entrancing, entertaining, nerve-wracking, funny, hilarious, scary, mysterious, and just perfect. If I could rate it out of five stars, I’d give it a whole galaxy!!!”-Lily-Luna_hufflegirl
- “Honestly, I am already in love with this story. Can’t wait to read the next chapters!! So intriguing, and I love Lizzy. Btw, it is REALLY well written. Really, it’s amazing!! The descriptions, the characters, from what I read, I can say you’re a good good writer!"-CamillaV85
- “I love this story so much that I can’t express it well enough in words, but my emotions get so high that I couldn’t breath for a few momentary and was just basking in my love for this glorious story!"-Harrypotter606
- “For starters, I really enjoy the characters and plot you have created. Though many have said this was like Harry Potter, I personally think that you put more of a twist and unique sense to it.”-scarletwitch