Other Sellers on Amazon
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
Living Gluten-Free For Dummies - Australia Paperback – 14 March 2014
Enhance your purchase
From the Publisher
Margaret Clough is a coeliac and has been actively involved with Coeliac Australia since 1986, serving at times in various capacities, including national president, public officer and travel editor for The Australian Coeliac magazine.
Danna Korn is based in the US and has lived gluten-free since 1991. She founded the family support group ROCK (Raising Our Celiac Kids).
From the Inside Flap
- Get the right diagnosis for your symptoms
- Enjoy a healthy, balanced, gluten-free diet
- Decipher food labelling
- Cook tasty meals and snacks
All the information you need to embrace a gluten-free lifestyle
Are you gluten intolerant or coeliac? Would you like to enjoy the benefits of a diet free from wheat, barley, oats and rye? There’s more to living gluten-free than just cutting gluten from your eating habits and Living Gluten-Free For Dummies, 2nd Australian Edition, provides expert advice to help you make the transition. Discover how to cook delicious meals, order the right foods when eating out, and much more!
- Get to grips with gluten ― identify common foods that contain gluten and learn how to exclude gluten from your diet
- Understand coeliac disease ― learn the causes and what it does to the body, and examine the latest research on the disease
- Create a gluten-free environment ― take a look at your kitchen and pantry and find out how to avoid cross-contamination when cooking and baking
- Become a gluten-busting chef ― discover over 90 delicious gluten-free recipes for all times of day
- Raise happy, gluten-free kids ― deal with the emotions and practicalities of having kids on a gluten-free diet
- Stay on track ― identify negative feelings, confront emotional obstacles, and look at the big picture
Open the book and find:
- Advice about managing coeliac disease
- Details of future treatments for people with coeliac disease
- How to read food labels and ingredient panels
- Ways to find good support and reliable resources
- Help with planning your meals and deciding where to shop
- Tips for steering clear of gluten while travelling
- Simple ways to explain your gluten-free diet to others
- Publisher : For Dummies; 2 edition (14 March 2014)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 408 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0730304841
- ISBN-13 : 978-0730304845
- Dimensions : 18.8 x 3.05 x 23.62 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 162,199 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: