LiveBeauty 2 Pack Baby Drool Bibs,100% Organic Cotton Drooling and Teething Bandana Bibs Lace Collar Bib Set for Toddler Girls
|Price:||+ $7.26 Delivery|
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 2 Pack Stylish Baby Bibs: Stylish lace fake collar bandana bibs will not only helps to keep your drooling&teething baby dry and neat, but also are stylish accessories for babies daily outfit. No need to frequently change and wash your little drooler's clothes.
- Super Soft & Hypoallergenic Drool Bibs: 100% organic cotton double layer provides a soft and comfortable touch to your baby's delicate skin. The layer is with high absorbency which prevents the moisture from reaching the baby and keep them dry.
- Adjustable Bandana Bibs in 2 Size Snap: The baby bandana bibs are with snaps,perfect to fit all the time while your baby grows form 0 to 36 months. And your baby won't be able to pull the bibs off.
- Best Baby Shower Gift Ever: Every mom will fall in love with this considerate gift as the baby bibs are perfect gifts to keep baby lovely for many occasions just as princess dress up wedding birthday party,baby shower, photoshoot, even daily life outfit.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
LiveBeauty Baby Drool Bandana Bibs for Newborn Girls
2 x baby drool bandana bibs for newborn girls
Material: 100% organic cotton
Recommended Age: 0 to 36 months
No machine washable, please wash them in cold or warm water with mild detergent and keep them lay flat to air dry or low temperature ironing.
- Date First Available : 12 June 2019
- ASIN : B07VMLLW1X
- Department : Baby Girls’
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 286,937 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 10 July 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 13 May 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 31 March 2019