- Product Dimensions: 16.6 x 18.9 x 18.9 cm ; 386 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 386 g
- Item Model Number: 02068
- ASIN: B00AKB0N06
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 5 June 2018
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 372 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Litter Genie Ultimate Cat Litter Disposal System Refills, Lock Away Odors, 3 Cartridges
- Hassle-free odor control - When used with any Litter Genie pail, seven layer refills with odor Barrier technology lock away germs and odors from soiled cat litter for up to two weeks* (for one cat). *(xl pails store litter for up to three weeks)
- Two month Marvel - everyday searching for plastic bags and frequent trips to the trash can are now a thing of the past. One refill cartridge lasts up to two months (for one cat).
- Jackson Galaxy approved - as a cat behaviorist for over 20 years, Jackson Galaxy, the official cat Daddy, understands what it takes to create a Happy home for cats and the people who love them. Litter Genie is a necessity (not a luxury) In his home and that’s why he recommends this cat litter disposal system to all cat owners across America.
- Easy to insert and use - to use in any Litter Genie pail, simply pull out a foot of film, Push it through the center of the cartridge and tie a knot at the bottom. Then, open the lid and funnel of the pail, sit the cartridge on top, and push the refill through to the bottom.
- Universal fit- never worry about having the wrong size refill cartridge. All of our refill cartridges are designed to fit all our pails, standard, plus, and XL, taking the hassle out of buying refills.
Size: 3 Pack Refill
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
More Play, Less Hassle
You love your cat but could do without the constant litter box cleanup. Now you don't have to worry that your house smells like a litter box, and you can spend more time playing with your favorite four-legged friend, thanks to the Litter Genie Cat Waste Disposal System. With a seven-layer refill to lock away odors, the Standard and Plus pails hold up to two weeks of soiled cat litter for one cat, while the XL pail holds up to three weeks of soiled cat litter for one cat, giving you more time back in your day.
Features and Benefits
Cat Daddy Approved
Cat expert, Jackson Galaxy*, knows that having an odor-free home keeps both cats and their owners happy. That’s why he recommends Litter Genie!
*All Litter Genie endorsements by Jackson Galaxy are approved via partnership effective July 1, 2018.
Perfect for Multi-Cat Homes
Litter Genie is ideal for multi cat homes. Conveniently store a pail next to each litter box for effortless daily clean-up.
Powerful Odor Protection
Seven layer refill with odor barrier technology seals in litter odors and keeps your home smelling fresh and clean.
|Standard Pail||Plus Pail||XL Pail|
|Product Overview:||Locks away cat litter odors and germs||Antimicrobial prevents odor caused by bacteria on the pail. Available in black and gray.||Holds up to 50% more cat litter for up to 21 days of odor prevention|
|Helps Lock Away Litter and Odors:||✓||✓||✓|
|No More Daily Trips to the Trash:||✓||✓||✓|
|Pail Capacity (Pails hold soiled litter for up to):||14 days||14 days||21 days|
|Included Refill Cartridge Lasts:||8 weeks||10 weeks||8 weeks|
|Antimicrobial on Pail:||-||✓||-|
|Ideal For:||Small homes, apartments and condos with one or more litter boxes||Small homes, apartments and condos with one or more litter boxes||Multi-cat homes|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Like most people, I rely on honest product reviews to make purchase decisions. Because the experience of others has been so helpful to me, I try to provide honest, helpful reviews to assist other shoppers in selecting the right products for them. I hope my review has been helpful to you!
So, buyer beware - and be ready to send these back to Amazon as defective. The Genie manufacturer needs to get the message that they are building defective units. (FYI - you can return the item to Amazon for free - UPS will even come pick it up from your house for free, so it's really easy).
Hope this info helps,
1. They CONTAIN the smell really well, I have mine in my bedroom closet and of course their litter box (I live with my Mom for now (she has dementia) and so I'm limited in space.
2. They are VERY durable. As in they do not break, I've tried crappy grocery bags when I've run out and those are the worst. I have bought the "rose" scented small and cheap bags which not only do not fit but do not contain the smell. There's no way around it. If you have a Litter Genie? Get these!
3. They're the best deal on Amazon (Prime if you have it). I have 2 cats and bought 3 of these for about $24 and I go through about 1 a month. That's obviously about $8 a month, or $2 a week to not have to deal with dumping poop.
4. You don't waste bags as much and screw up the environment
5. You don't have to dump literal crap into your garbage bag or garbage pail or dumpster like every day. I would say I dump my litter genie (as in cut off the bag and start a fresh) about 1 X a week and not because it smells but because It gets full and I remember to dump it that way
Bottom line? If you have a Litter Genie - these bags are invaluable and will not only save you time and effort in the long run but make less waste in our world.
That being said, the last order I placed was for a four pack of them and I can only use two. The first two were fine but the second two were loaded in such a way that they were unusable. The open ends of the string of bag was nowhere near the starting point but, rather, somewhere near the middle in one case and near the end in another. I had to unfurl the entire bag string to find the open end. There is no way to use them once they are all pulled out of the container like this.
Because of Amazon's 30 day return policy - which I have absolutely no problem with, by they way - I can't return them or exchange them for a replacement. In this case, the policy sucks because I had absolutely no way of knowing this would happen until I tried loading them and it's not a product I could feasibly use all of within the 30 day return period. Now I'm stuck having to order more way sooner than I should have to and stuck with two long, cylindrical, plastic non-bags for which I have absolutely no use.
Picture attached and, ooooh! Giant dust bunny in my laundry room! Gotta go take care of that.