I was hooked from the start with this incredible story of an amazing human being.
Professor Noel Fitzpatrick had a very difficult life. He overcame incredible cruelty, violence and isolation to become such a loving caring Supervet despite all that he had to endure.
You will laugh and you will cry, you will love the photographs. Most of all you will fall in love with this incredibly beautiful soul. Truly a gift from God.
Thank you Noel for sharing your life. Big hugs (no pats) to you in abundance. x
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 12 hours and 58 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Trapeze
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 13 December 2018
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07G5GMQD7
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 18,385 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)