Lipton Yellow Label Gold Envelop Cup Bags, 500 Count
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Flavour||Yellow Label Gold|
About this item
- Discover the flavor of LIPTON Yellow Label Quality Black Tea made with sun-ripened tea leaves.
- Get energized any time of day with a cuppa of 100% sustainably sourced tea leaves from Rainforest Alliance Certified Farms.
- LIPTON also gives a full range of Black & Green Tea and Fruit & Herbal Infusions
- This product comes with inner cartons of 100s.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 35.8 x 28.3 x 18.2 cm; 1 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Unilever Food Solutions Australia
- ASIN : B077FZNVZN
- Customer Reviews:
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Filled to the brim with awakening taste, start your morning with a hot drink of LIPTON Yellow Label Quality Black Tea Bags. A sunny sip to awaken you to the wonders that the world has to offer. That's what we mean by live awake. Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural quality taste as possible. We believe Tea makers lives matter. They make a big difference and that is why we are in partnership with Rainforest Alliance. Together we've already trained over 500, 000 farmers in Kenya. We are committed to helping our team of farmers create a better life for themselves, their families and their communities.