Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.19 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Lion 640-303 Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Yarn, 97 Meters, Constellation
- Wool-Ease Thick & Quick is the super bulky member of the Wool-Ease family; It has the feel, warmth and softness of wool with the easy care of acrylic
- 79% Acrylic, 20% Wool, 1% Metallic Polyester
- Machine wash; Initial water temperature should not exceed 40C or 105F; Dry Clean, any solvent; No bleach product may be used
- Weight Category: 6 Super Bulky Weight: Bulky, Roving Yarn; 5 oz (140 g), 92 yd (84 m); One skein only
- Each skein measures approximately 8.5 by 3.75 by 3.75 inches
- Wool-Ease Thick and Quick is the super bulky member of the Wool-Ease family; It has the feel, warmth and softness of wool with the easy care of acrylic
- 79-percent Acrylic, 20-percent Wool, 1-percent Metallic Polyester
- Each skein measures approximately 8.5 by 3.75 by 3.75-Inch
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Here are some quick and easy tips to get you started:
The fiber content of the yarn that's right for your project will likely be determined by its end use. Wool and silk yarns are great for warmth–think sweaters, scarves and blankets. Use cotton yarns for durability–great for fashion accessories, window treatments, and home décor accents.
A good rule of thumb is the more ornate the yarn, the simpler your project’s pattern or shape should be. Novelty yarns like boucle, marled, or variegated are perfect for shawls and blankets whereas more classic, plain varieties like smooth plied yarn are great for more stitching techniques.
Categorized by the thickness of the thread, yarn weights range from 0 to 7 or “lace” to “jumbo”. Use lighter weights (0-2) for socks and delicate baby apparel. Medium weights (3-4) are great for sweaters, scarves and light outerwear. Heavier weights (5-7) for best suited for blankets and rugs.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I uploaded some photos. While you can see slubby spots and retied ends in some photos, you'll also notice the beautiful variegation.
On a happy note, I purchased this through Amazon's add-on program, and the price was an incredible value.
Another reason to choose a wool-blend yarn like Lion's Wool-Ease Thick and Quick is its wonderful texture and reduced tendency to shed as compared with 100% acrylic. It is very soft and easy on the fingers as you knit. Having knitted a previous watch cap using Lion's 100% acrylic bulky yarn, I noticed that this blended yarn sheds less and appears less worn when handled. That 20% wool makes a big difference. Bottom line is this: if you want to make a fashion statement, buy this yarn.