This book is fine, but very basic. There already exist a number of good books that cover 80% of the content here the same goes for the python section. I guess my expectation was to see a bit more complex bash foo to handle slightly more complex but useful tasks.
But if you really know nothing about Linux this is good book, but the no starch book “how Linux works” is better.
- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: NO STARCH (15 April 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1593278551
- ISBN-13: 978-1593278557
- Product Dimensions: 20.1 x 1.6 x 23.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 499 g
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 40,487 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)