This book is incredible and I was constantly surprised by the events related in such a fantastically down to earth manner. There is less focus in this book on the mental impacts of combat beyond the sense of loss and fear than other books but a valuable perspective and worth reading.
My appreciation and respect to the author and those who serve.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 13 hours and 57 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Tantor Audio
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 14 August 2018
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07G3D25NZ
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,937 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)