This book is incredible and I was constantly surprised by the events related in such a fantastically down to earth manner. There is less focus in this book on the mental impacts of combat beyond the sense of loss and fear than other books but a valuable perspective and worth reading.
My appreciation and respect to the author and those who serve.
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: NAL; 1 edition (15 January 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0451222180
- ISBN-13: 978-0451222183
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 2.3 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 145,043 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)