LilGadgets Untangled Pro Premium Children's/Kid's Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with SharePort (Pink)
- High quality, Bluetooth wireless headphones, sized for kids 4+ and compatible with nearly all Bluetooth devices. Offered in six wonderful colors and now with our one-of-a-kind SharePort feature allowing one headphone to be connected wirelessly and others to daisy-chain so all listeners are untethered from the device.
- Our ear pads and headbands are covered with our specially designed SoftTouch breathable mesh material for your child's comfort. And the ear pads are manufactured with children in mind -- we use some nifty engineering to make sure the earpads won't fall off.
- Developed, designed, and tested with kids of all ages to ensure durability of the final product while maintaining style and comfort. Every headphone comes with our 100% LilGadgets Satisfaction Guarantee. We believe that you'll love the way these look, sound, and feel.
- 12 hour battery life with a 180 hour standby. A USB charging cable is included to rejuice. A 3.5mm cable is included as well so even if you outlast the battery, you can still listen on them the old fashioned way. Every headphone also comes with a micro-fiber travel bag to make transporting easy and so you have something to clean your device screens.
- For the Kids: A portion of each purchase goes towards bullying prevention and awareness in schools through partner organizations. Additionally, we minimize the environmental impact of LilGadgets through waste reduction, carbon offsets, and water cleaning projects to help keep the outdoors clean for our kids. Visit us at LilGadgets.com for more info!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Untangled Pro is a beautifully crafted Bluetooth headphone, smartly designed for your family's convenience. We wanted to eliminate the need for wires, giving children the freedom to move, and make everyone's lives just a little bit more fun.
13db passive noise reduction
Built-in 360 degree microphone
High-quality polycarbonates and stainless steel
Comfortable SoftTouch fabric
4ft. premium nylon braided, 3.5mm audio cable with inline microphone
Volume limited to 93db
Speaker Diameter: 40mm
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Impedance: 30 ohms
Bluetooth 4.0 (supports HSP, HFP, and A2DP/AVRCP profiles)
Receiver range: approximately 30ft.
Battery life: 12 hours listening and 180 hours standby
Every purchase is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee and warranty. If you need any assistance, please feel free to reach out to us!
In The Box:
1. LilGadgets Untangled Pro Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with SharePort
2. LilGadgets Premium Nylon 3.5mm Audio Cable
3. LilGadgets Microfiber Headphones Travel Pouch
4. LilGadgets Premium Nylon USB Cable 5. Instruction manual
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I originally bought it for my son but my daughter took it off from her brother so I end up buying one more for my son this time. I love how soft it is and wireless.
Top international reviews
They were delivered on time and packaging looked good and was simple to get into. In the box you get:
- The headphones
- A large black drawstring bag that the heaphones easily fit into.
- Audio/microphone cable
- USB charger.
They worked straight out of the box and had no issues pairing with any of my bluetooth enabled devices which include:
- A smart watch
- Multiple mobile phones
- Multiple tablets
The sound is great, the kids love them which is the main point, they are designed for kids so love that the sound doesnt go high enough to damage their ears and the fact that they can be daisy chained together so they can sit together watching the same movie of a tablet. Another great feature is that if the headphones lose their charge they can be connected via the provided cable and be used as a normal pair of wired headphone.
Great product that I recommend to anyone thinking of getting headphones for their children, you will not be dissapointed.
The headphones are brilliant value for money, they are easy to pair with a device & the batteries seem to last for ever!
The sound limiting feature works as expected and the 'linking' of the headphones through the (provided int he box) cable is a brilliant touch to allow multiple sets to be linked to one device - I hooked up my own headphones on the flight so I could watch the same film as my son.
As with any over the ear headphones they can leave the users ears felling pretty warm and sweaty after a while - but that is the case with any headphones I have owned as well.
The choice of colours is good too, as it means we can easily tell whose is whose!
They're well made on-ear style headphones and come is a small range of attractive colours (no white strangely). Nicely padded on the earpieces and decent padding on the headband. The body is made from sturdy plastic, and they aren't too heavy. Sound quality seems fine - sound doesn't go too high (I think it's limited to 93dB, which is a bit higher than the 85dB of other kids headphones). They can be daisy-chained with a cable to allow 2 kids listen to the same thing.
Pairing was straightforward, and they come with a 3.5mm cable in case the battery dies, a soft carry pouch, and a micro USB cable for charging (no wall wart).
Price is pretty reasonable, and I've just bought a second set for another kid.
The design could be looked at as when he's on my knee I occasionally get my hair stuck in the metal slider on the outer of the head phone. I am grateful for the sound restriction and the level seems perfect for his tiny ears!
I did read some bad reviews on here before I purchased them but I can say I haven't had any problems, he does only use them occasionally for a few hours. But we used them a lot on holiday and I didn't find any faults, and now nearly 3 months down the line they are still working perfectly!
Lovely and soft on his ears and comes in some good colours!
Thankfully, these headphones include a volume limiter so for younger children who are still learning the rules you can be fairly sure that their hearing isn't at risk. Obviously they should still be supervised but for extra peace of mind these really are worth it.
I searched for a long time for wireless headphones aimed at children and I am so glad I found these.
In terms of manufacturing, the quality of the product is amazing. The headphones are very light and my niece wears them while listening to her music and dancing around the house. I tried them on myself and I could barely feel the weight making the most of the wireless feature. The headphones come with cables too, as specified, and a handy, soft pouch (very good material too).
The quality of the sound is good. As a fussy adult myself, I could 'hear' room for improvement, but these headphones are aimed at children and the sound quality, in my opinion, is more than good enough. The wireless range is surprisingly wide, we paired the headphones with an iPod and I could keep the iPod in the living room while my niece practiced her dancing in her bedroom (two walls and a corridor away!).
The pairing process with the iPod was straightforward, no problems whatsoever, and it took only a few minutes.
These headphones aren't the cheapest, but the quality you get more than justifies the price.
-superb design and manufacturing
-extermely light and perfect size for children
-very wide wireless range
-quick and easy pairing process
There is a volume limit so I know my daughter won't hurt her ears accidentally. The freedom of having no cables is great as she can dance around in them and isn't confined to sitting down carefully with them plugged in. She loves listening to music and seems to find these light enough and comfortable to play with them a lot. Fantastic for long car journeys as well when game noises can be distracting, pop these on and we're all happy!
The charge lasts for quite a long time, but as they are a favourite in our house they get popped on charge for a bit every evening.
1. Stopped working after just 15 months of moderate use. Good whilst they lasted but given their very expensive price tag by comparison I expected more. Contacted seller and immediately refunded. Good on them.
2. The headband frayed to the point of falling apart after 18-20 months of daily/heavy use, by a girl who is careful with her stuff. So again, disappointing given the price tag.