- Slip liftkits shoe lift inserts inside shoes to add 2 inches in total height
- 2 inch adjustable heel lift - half inch detachable heel piece allows the user to customize the height to their specific needs
- One size fits all - pre-marked sizes on toe are perforated trim to fit mens size 7-10 for sizes 11 and up we recommend wearing the liftkit under the original insole
- Orthotic design - designed by a doctor to provide comfort and to help align the spine all while providing height
- Air bubble technology - makes the shoe lift ultra comfy for long hours on your feet
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Discreetly increase your height though our hidden insoles. Wear your regular shoes, no need to increase shoe size.
The Game Changer Shoe Lift comes with a removable 1/2 inch plate making this lift versatile. Choose your preferred height, .5", 1.5", or 2".
Up to a 2" Increase
Subtly increase your height by up to 2" with our Game Changer Shoe Lift. Insert it in your sneakers, high tops, and dress shoes for the ultimate lift.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
* Size; they are size 11, and trimmable for smaller shoe sizes. These are the biggest ones, I haven't found any inserts that are any longer or wider, and many are much too small. I wear a size 10.5 to 11 boot and these are just barely big enough, nothing to spare. I'd like larger, but they aren't offered. I can't fault these, as they are the claimed size... ish.
*Uses; you can't use these with flip-flops, regular shoes, or with boots that don't lace up. As they do support the arch, your metatarsal (sp?) will be raised, so you will loosen the laces through that area to make these things work. The best way to use these is in a lace-up side zip boot; this allows your to tighten the laces over your toes normally, the Metatarsal looser to accommodate the lift, and the upper to taste with a solid square knot in between each section.. I don't think that these will ever be just as comfy as your boots, but in life you rarely get something for nothing. If you need the height, these are the best solution in my opinion. They are the least uncomfortable you will find at this height.
*Best use; My right leg was damaged in a motorcycle accident and is 1 5/8 inches shorter that my left leg. I use the right side of these lifts, and toss the left sides. They are still absurdly cheap compared to orthopedic stuff. Wearing side-zip boots and these lifts, I'm squared off again within 1/8 inch. It's pretty awesome to walk without a trace of a limp!! These provide a great reduction in hip displacement and spine misalignment in my case. This is easily the best solution I've found, however it applies to very few people.
Been using these for a few months now. They were a little uncomfortable at first, but now that I am use to wearing them, they don't hurt anymore.
Whats really interesting is I though I was only going to use these for when I went out to the bars or for a date. But now I wear them everyday. Once you experience life with shoe lifts, you don't want to not have them in your shoes. I definitely would recommend them to anyone that was on the fence.
3/ 24/ 2018 Can't believe I didn't know about these until now. Instantly I am two inches taller. I'm 5'10" barefoot but with these in my boots I'm almost 6'1".
They fit as expected. I didn't have to trim anything off of the insoles as I am already a size 10 normally. But they do have pre-marked lines on bottom of insole to cut them to fit your size shoe.
I am currently using these in both my work boots and also my high tops. Thanks Amazon for such a great product. Couldn't be more pleased.
But these lift kits feel like you are just wearing a shoe, and they look like it too because they give you support all the way to your toes so you’re standing up more straight. The height they give you stays static without you feeling like you are standing on either wooden blocks, or a smooshed marshmallow. The price is a bit much but I guess you get what you pay for in this instance.