Get your heart racing gym style from the comfort of your own home with the Lifespan Fitness X-22 Cross Trainer. Select resistance automatically from 16 levels of tension with the push of a button on the console. Use the Console to select from 24 training programs to find the perfect workout routine for you, or create your own custom routine. Smooth resistance is created by alternating the proximity of a magnet to the heavy duty magnetic flywheel. Combined with a belt drivetrain, the X-22 is consistently smooth and quiet, regardless of intensity and requires minimal maintenance.
The easy to read and use Backlit LCD display makes tracking your speed, time, distance, calories, and cadence simple. Paired with the pulse sensor grips, you'll be able to keep track of your heartrate as you work out. Set a comfortable pace with a 36cm stride length, great for people of all sizes. With the potential for reversible motion the X-22 unleashes huge possibilities for targeting even more muscle groups as you train. Experience an intense workout from the comfort of your own home with the Lifespan Fitness X-22.
- 16 Levels of Variable Automatic Resistance
- 7kg Heavy Duty Magnetic Resistance Flywheel
- 36cm Stride Length
- Large LCD Display Tracks; Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, Pulse, and RPM
- 24 Programs: 13 Preset, 5 HRC, 4 User Programs, Watts Program, and Body Fat Calculator Recovery Mode for Cooling-Down Function
- Large Foot Plates to Secure Footing During Exercise
- In-Motion Handles
- Fixed Handlebar with Hand Pulse Sensor
- Tubular Steel Frame
- Assembled Size: 131x62x160cm (LxWxH)
- 130kg Max User Weight
- 150-200cm Suggested Height Range