Come flying off the mark with the Lifespan Fitness SP-460 spin bike. Our TrueSpin Precision flywheels are balance tested to guarantee riders the smoothest and most stable experience. With an 18kg flywheel, the SP-460 carries significant momentum and provides a more consistent cadence.
Find unlimited resistance at the turn of a dial to simulate the steepest climbs and fastest sprints. Stand and climb with confidence knowing that you’re supported by a high quality tubular steel frame and 3-piece crank that will stay strong through the most rigorous pedalling. Vertical and horizontal adjustable saddle, and vertical adjustable handlebars let you fit the SP-460 to your body type.
Stay focused on your program. The Multifunction LCD Display tracks time, speed, distance, calories, and cadence of your ride. Combined with hand pulse sensors (EKG) you can even track your heartrate. Challenge yourself with the Lifespan Fitness SP-460.
- 18kg Heavy Duty Cast Iron Flywheel
- TrueSpin Balance Tested
- Manual Adjustable Mechanical Resistance
- Spring-Driven Double Caliper System
- Aluminium alloy pedals with toe clips
- 3-Piece Forged Steel Crank (170mm Crank Arm)
- Chain Drivetrain
- Large LCD Display Tracks; Time, Speed, Distance, Cadence, Pulse, and Estimated Calories.
- Hand Pulse Sensors (EKG)
- Drink Bottle Holder
- Vertical Adjustable Handlebar
- Vertical and Horizontal Adjustable saddle
- Racing Seat Design for Performance
- Transport Wheels
- Floor Levelers
- Tubular Steel Frame
- 125kg Max User Weight
- Assembled Size: 130x52x125cm (LxWxH)