Find a fulfilling and user friendly workout with the Lifespan Fitness EXER-58 exercise bike. Variable manual resistance offers eight levels of workout intensity at the turn of a dial. With a heavy duty magnetic flywheel, the tension created is smooth and silent, making cadence consistent, especially paired with the heavy duty belt drivetrain.
It’s easy to view your progress on an easy to read LCD display which tracks time, speed, distance, calories, pulse, room temperature, RPM, and odometer. Heartrate tracking comes paired with the hand pulse sensors (EKG) in the handlebar. Rest your tablet, book, or magazine on the shelf in front of the display to keep your mind busy while you’re hard at work exercising.
Find the most comfortable position with the EXER-58’s four-way adjustable saddle. A durable three-piece crank is strong through extensive use and pedals efficiently with foot-strap pedals. The Lifespan Fitness Exer58. Fitness and multitasking with quiet, smooth and easily accessible interface.
- 8 Levels of Variable Manual Resistance
- Heavy Duty Magnetic Flywheel
- LCD Computer Display Tracks; Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Pulse, Room Temperature, RPM, and Odometer
- Fixed Handlebar
- Belt Drivetrain
- Three-Piece Crank
- Foot Strap Pedals
- Special Seat Designed for Maximum Comfort
- Adjustable Up/Down and Forwards/Backwards
- Tubular Steel Frame
- Assembled Size: 93x49x134cm (LxWxH)
- 100kg Max User Weight
- 190cm Suggested Max User Height