Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
LifeProof FRE Case for Apple iPhone 5/5s/SE Grind Grey
- Compatible with iPhone 5, 5s AND SE! Not compatible with 30-pin to Lightning Adapters or the majority of non-Apple branded USB to Lightning cables.
- Built-in scratch protector is virtually invisible; full access to buttons and controls - charge and sync through the micro USB port; profile: slim, sleek design follows your phone's precision lines.
- Water and Snow Proof: Fully submergible to 6.6'/2 m for 1 hour; Sealed from snow, ice, dirt & dust particles - meets or exceeds IP-68 Ingress Protection Rating.
- Shock Proof: Withstands drops from 6.6'/2 m - meets or exceeds MIL STD 810F-516.
- Proper installation of a LifeProof product is important to successful use so please review the installation video and check the user manual to ensure correct installation.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Dive deeper | Submersible to 2 metres for 1 hour
Take the plunge with your iPhone — LifeProof keeps your device dry when you’re soaking wet. It’s rated to survive hour-long dunks up to 2 metres, so you can dive deeper and stay down longer. From snorkeling trips to surfing safaris, LifeProof keeps you connected and protected in whatever watery adventure you find yourself.
Unleash the remarkable
You don’t sit idly by — not when there are boundaries to break, times to beat and goals to crush. And, LifeProof keeps you connected every step, paddle and leap of the way. At the moment when you unleash your remarkable, LifeProof is there defying water, earth and ice so you can document and share your victories at the source. Because a story without proof is just a myth.
Leave nothing behind
Adventures spring up at the drop of a hat. And, you need to be ready to strike out without sweating whether your iPhone 6 is up for the challenge. With LifeProof, you never have to leave your device on the desk, in the glove box or at basecamp. Summit mountain passes. Swim choppy surf. Shred snowy runs. When you go with LifeProof, you go all in.
- The thinnest, lightest, toughest LifeProof iPhone 6 case ever made
- Works with iPhone 6’s Touch ID
- Complete access to all buttons, ports and controls
- Slim, sleek profile follows iPhone’s precision lines
The daredevil’s in the details
When you want to keep your display in pristine condition, iPhone 6 frē waterproof case from LifeProof delivers peak pixel protection. It features a built-in screen cover that’s so imperceptible that you’ll barely notice that it’s even there — until you’re glad it is.
Comes complete with LifeProof frē iPhone 6 waterproof case, microfiber cloth and headphone adaptor.
Along with the frē case, you also get step-by-step instructions for an effortless instalation.
Have a question about LifeProof? We have answers. Reach out to our customer service team for help.
|Built-in screen protector||✓|
|Works with Touch ID||✓||✓|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is the last life proof case I will buy. I gave it two stars because it is a case and does offer some protection, but it is not the quality of the originals.
Then about a week & a half later I dropped my phone, which my clumsy self does often/ hence why I needed the case, this time though my phone screen had a small shatter (smaller than a pea) on the edge of my screen & a hairline crack from there to the other edge diagonally. I redid the water test & all good. I put it back in the case & decided I’ll just get it replaced when I had time.
Then today I took a soak in the tub & set my alarm when to get out. It rang, I went to grab it & it slipped & fell in the tub. I immediately noticed water was INSIDE my case. All ports were closed & there is absolutely no reason this should have happened.
To say that I’m upset is an understatement.
I bought this case on amazon because it was cheaper than in store. Now I know why. It has to be a defective or a reject case. I have been using lifeproof cases for atleast 5 years & never had an issue besides the wear & wornness of the rubber on the outside of the case or the charging port “door” breaking. This is unacceptable! This case has done nothing it was supposed to do. Cracked screen & water on my phone.
I will be returning it & I will have to pay out of pocket for a new screen.