Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
LifeProof FRE Case for Apple iPhone 5/5s/SE Dark Teal
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you will especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Delivery.
- Compatible with iPhone 5, 5s AND SE! Not compatible with 30-pin to Lightning Adapters or the majority of non-Apple branded USB to Lightning cables.
- Built-in scratch protector is virtually invisible; full access to buttons and controls - charge and sync through the micro USB port; profile: slim, sleek design follows your phone's precision lines.
- Water and Snow Proof: Fully submergible to 6.6'/2 m for 1 hour; Sealed from snow, ice, dirt & dust particles - meets or exceeds IP-68 Ingress Protection Rating.
- Shock Proof: Withstands drops from 6.6'/2 m - meets or exceeds MIL STD 810F-516.
- Proper installation of a LifeProof product is important to successful use so please review the installation video and check the user manual to ensure correct installation.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is the last life proof case I will buy. I gave it two stars because it is a case and does offer some protection, but it is not the quality of the originals.
Then about a week & a half later I dropped my phone, which my clumsy self does often/ hence why I needed the case, this time though my phone screen had a small shatter (smaller than a pea) on the edge of my screen & a hairline crack from there to the other edge diagonally. I redid the water test & all good. I put it back in the case & decided I’ll just get it replaced when I had time.
Then today I took a soak in the tub & set my alarm when to get out. It rang, I went to grab it & it slipped & fell in the tub. I immediately noticed water was INSIDE my case. All ports were closed & there is absolutely no reason this should have happened.
To say that I’m upset is an understatement.
I bought this case on amazon because it was cheaper than in store. Now I know why. It has to be a defective or a reject case. I have been using lifeproof cases for atleast 5 years & never had an issue besides the wear & wornness of the rubber on the outside of the case or the charging port “door” breaking. This is unacceptable! This case has done nothing it was supposed to do. Cracked screen & water on my phone.
I will be returning it & I will have to pay out of pocket for a new screen.