As a long time fan of the band it is fascinating to hear Keith's story at critical points during the bands history.
The enduring impression of Keith though is that of a very selfish person towards others in the band and those close to him.
Also can't help thinking that certain sections of the book, especially the comments regarding his relationship with Mick Jagger have been given more prominence to create additional controversy and boost book sales.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 23 hours
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Group Limited
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 26 October 2010
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B00NE4NM4U
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,907 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)