Life Extension Fast-C with Dihydroquercetin 120 Vegetarian Tablets
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Faster absorption-combined with equal or greater body retention!
- Incorporates the alkalizing minerals that yield an almost completely acid neutralized (better than "buffered") vitamin C for sensitive stomachs
- Dihydroquercetin, a flavonoid from grape leaf extract that donates electrons back to vitamin C molecules that have spent their electrons neutralizing free radicals
There is a newer version of this item:
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.76 x 6.76 x 10.8 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 April 2013
- Manufacturer : Life Extension
- ASIN : B00BZB092C
- Item Model Number : 01717
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Vitamin C neutralizes free radicals, supports biosynthesis of certain neurotransmitters and promotes production of vital tissue (collagen) that supports arterial walls, skin, and bones. Vitamin C promotes immunity boosts lymphocyte glutathione levels and helps regenerate other antioxidants, including vitamin E.
Caution: Do not take more than 15 mg per day of Bioperine.Do not exceed recommended dose. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 500mg, Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 79mg, Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide) 8mg, Bioperine piperine [from black pepper extract (fruit)] 3mg, Total dihydroquercetins [from grape extract (leaf)] 25mg, Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin), stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.Take one (1) tablet once or twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.