Life Blockers: The Sleep Edition: The Real Facts on How to Overcome Insomnia Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Life blockers are the obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want for yourself. Life blockers include emotions, thoughts, behaviors, relationships, and circumstances that interfere with pursuing your true goals and desires.
Life Blockers: The Sleep Edition is the first audiobook in the Life Blockers series created by clinical psychologist Dr. Lillian Nejad, and it aims to help you address your difficulties related to insomnia. Insomnia is the ultimate life blocker because getting enough sleep is absolutely necessary for your health and well-being, and a prolonged lack of sleep can have a negative impact on all aspects of your life.
Each chapter in this audiobook targets a different factor that can interfere with your sleep: the environment, what you do during the day, what you do before you go to bed, unhelpful thoughts, and other problems and disorders you may have in addition to insomnia.
After listening to this audiobook, you will be able to:
- Identify whether you have insomnia;
- Use evidence-based strategies that help manage your environment, thoughts, behaviors, and emotions to improve your ability to fall asleep and stay asleep;
- And ascertain whether self-help is sufficient or whether you require specialist professional treatment to overcome insomnia.
Consider Lillian your self-help curator ensuring you get the real facts based on real evidence on how to overcome insomnia.
- Get this audiobook free then 1 credit each month, good for any title you like - yours to keep, even if you cancel
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue—a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series
- Exclusive member-only deals
- $16.45 a month after 30 days. Cancel anytime
|Listening Length||1 hour and 18 minutes|
|Author||Lillian Nejad PhD|
|Narrator||Dr. Lillian Nejad|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||06 June 2018|
|Publisher||Omnipsych Pty Ltd|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 228,545 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
367 in Sleep Disorders (Audible Books & Originals)
1,031 in Sleep Disorders (Books)
40,596 in Motivational Self-Help (Books)
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Highly recommended especially for parents.
Top reviews from other countries