"The romance is sweet, mysterious, frustrating, and perfect."
- Jaymin Eve, USA Today Bestselling author of the Supernatural Academy series
"Packed with heart pounding adventure, plot twists that leave you reeling! You will not be disappointed."
- Leia Stone, USA Today Bestselling author of the Fallen Academy series
"You will be holding your breath and falling in love."
- Kelly Oram, Bestselling Author
"Gripping, emotional, filled with hope and unconditional love. Dominion is the perfect ending to a beautiful story."
- Cameo Renae, USA Today Bestselling author of the Hidden Wings series
"Julie Hall is destined to be one of the great fiction writers of our time."
- Rebecca Hagelin, Bestselling author and columnist with The Washington Times
"Julie Hall is an evil mastermind! This is an emotional rollercoaster ride you will never forget!"
- N. Hite, Amazon reviewer
My name is Audrey Lyons, and I’m dead. I’ve also just learned that everyone in the afterlife is given a job . . . for all of eternity, and I’ve been assigned to be a demon hunter.
This could be bad—physical activity and I aren’t on speaking terms and my trainer, Logan, is as infuriating as he is attractive.
Just when I think my life—or rather, afterlife—is all punch, stab, rinse and repeat, I find myself the wielder of the most powerful sword in existence and the key to unleashing the apocalypse.
With Satan gunning for me, the lives of the living, the fate of my fellow hunters, and the balance between good and evil now rests in my hands. But no pressure, right?
Fans of The Mortal Instruments, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Supernatural won't want to miss out on all the twists and turns in this clean YA Fantasy journey.
Novels in this series have won 11 industry awards and have over 1,100 five-star reviews on Amazon and Goodreads. Don't miss the chance to start the series readers have called “captivating,” “stunning,” and “refreshingly beautiful!”
Awards:- Finalist, Speculative Fiction, Huntress, 2018 ACFW Carol Awards
- Gold Medal Winner, Huntress, 2018 Illumination Awards
- First Place, Religion, Huntress, 2018 IndieReader Discovery Awards
- Christian Fiction Finalist, Huntress, 2018 Next Generation Indie Book Awards
- First Place, Alliance Award, Warfare, 2018 Realm Makers Awards
- Parable Award, Finalist, Logan, 2018 Realm Makers Awards
- Young Adult Book of the Year, Huntress, 2018 Christian Indie Awards
- Gold Medal Winner, Huntress, 2017 The Wishing Shelf Book Awards
- Best Inspirational Novel, Huntress, 2017 Ozarks Indie Book Festival
- Best Debut Author, Julie Hall, 2017 Ozarks Indie Book Festival
- Second Place Winner, Huntress, 2017 ReadFree.ly Indie Book of the Year
- First Place Winner, Huntress, 2012 Thomas Nelson Women of Faith Writing Contest