Licorice Root - Sliced Form (Gan Cao) 1 Pound - Wildcrafted, Lab Tested - Nuherbs
|Price:||+ $11.90 Delivery|
- Traditional Chinese Herb - 100% Gan Cao
- Support for Seasonal Health and for Healthy Respiratory Function
- Sliced Licorice Root is great for making your own decoctions, teas, or extracts
- Compounds found in Licorice are flavonoids and glycyrrhizin.
- Sweet, Slightly Cold. Tonifies Qi of Heart and Spleen and can Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 25.15 x 16.26 x 6.35 cm; 498.95 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 November 2016
- Manufacturer : Nuherbs Company
- ASIN : B01MXE1N1Z
- Manufacturer reference : P13030 FBA
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Gan Cao is known by several other names including Licorice and Sweet Root. This Licorice root is in the cut/sliced form. This is a one pound package by Nuherbs Company. This herb is lab tested for quality. Country of Origin is China. Quality and Safety: This product was processed following GMP standards. It is clean and has been tested to ensure that it is free of heavy metals. Cut herbs can be used to make a tea or liquid extract. Cautions: Do not take during pregnancy. Do not use if you have high blood pressure. In large doses, licorice can lead to hypertension and edema. Excessive use may cause nausea or vomiting.
California Prop 65