- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 11.4 cm ; 18.1 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 18.1 g
- Item Model Number: 1234BLK
- ASIN: B00QF5QBW0
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 May 2018
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 13,327 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Lewis N. Clark RFID Clip Stash, Black (Black) - 1234BLK
|Price:||+ $7.29 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SECURITY AGAINST MODERN THREATS - A modern travel wallet, the Lewis N. Clark anti-theft clip stash is made with RFID-blocking technology, protecting you against electronic pickpocketing and identity theft
- BUILT TO LAST - With strong rip-stop nylon and a self-repairing zipper, it makes for an ultra-light yet secure solution to keep your valuables safely hidden
- UNDERCOVER SAFETY - The ultra-slim design helps keep a low profile under your clothes, and secures your belongings from potential thieves
- TRAVELDRY TECHNOLOGY - The special TravelDry fabric wicks away moisture as well as resists odors, mildew, and shrinking, keeping you comfortable while on the move
- GREAT FOR THE ESSENTIALS - Fits IDs, credit cards, currency, coins, and other small necessities
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Lewis N. Clark RFID-blocking clip stash allows you to carry the essentials and keep your belongings hidden from unauthorized RFID signals.
As a convenient option to hold your valuables, this travel wallet can hold necessities such as drivers’ licenses, credit cards, cash, change, and keys. It easily clips to your belt or waistband so you have everything readily accessible, and you can conceal it beneath your shirt, wear it outside your clothing, or put it in your pocket.
With its unique TravelDry fabric that wicks away sweat and protects against odors, mildew, and shrinking, it can easily accompany you everywhere from the gym and the park to conferences and trips abroad. No matter how hard you’re working, it’ll keep you and your belongings dry and on the go.
This functional hidden wallet is perfect for exercises, hikers, travelers, commuters, and more. It provides quick storage of your valuables and keeps them safe from pickpockets and RFID signals alike.
From the manufacturer
The Basics of RFID
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chips are used in passports and credit cards to allow their owners to bypass the normal requirements of scanning or checking in.
However, electronic identity thieves have undermined the security of RFID products by devising scanners that read your personal information without you even realizing it.
All US passports issued after 2006 contain RFID chips and 98% of credit cards will be converted to microchip by 2017.
Lewis N. Clark RFID products shield these types of items:
- All new contactless credit cards
- US passports
- Enhanced driver’s licenses (Washington, Michigan, New York, and Vermont)
- HID iClass, HID MIFARE, HID FlexSmart
Lewis N. Clark RFID-blocking fabrics are made of hand washable copper- and nickel-based Polyethylene Terephthalate. They conform to FIPS 201 testing, which mandates that the material blocks up to 13.56MHz, the standard frequency required in credit cards and passports according to the Financial Services Technology Consortium (FSTC).
This standard defines how proximity or contactless cards can be used for identification, as well as the transmission protocols for communicating with it. These fabrics also comply with ISO15693, the standard at which cards can be read from a distance.
They do not shield these types of items:
- Older 'prox' cards (HID 125 khz. Includes: ProxCard II, ISOProx II, DuoProx II, Smart ISOProx II, Smart DuoProxII, ProxCard Plus)
- Indala FlexISO, FLexCard, FLex Tag
There are quick and easy ways to protect yourself from this new kind of identity theft.
Lewis N. Clark offers a variety of RFID-blocking options to fit your needs, including leather wallets, document organizers, soft fabric stashes, aluminum wallets, credit card shields, passport wallets, and more.
Whether you’re looking for something to fit on your belt, your bra straps, or in your back pocket, these products organize sensitive documents like your passport, credit cards, currency, and receipts.
Protect yourself today.