- An iconic straight fit with the signature button fly and an authentic look and feel.
- The 501 Original sits at the waist and is regular through the thigh with a straight leg.
- Every drop counts; so we aim to use less water.
- Our designers are constantly thinking of new ways to create the same styles you love while cutting back on H2O; such as updating finishing techniques to require less water than traditional processes.
- These are made using our Water< Less techniques.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Made Of Progress
We take a lot of pride in our products - and how we make them.
That’s why we commissioned a scientific life cycle assessment of a pair of Levi’s 501 jeans. We wanted to find out the environmental impact of a pair of Levi’s 501 jeans.
What did we learn? Some of the biggest impacts occur in two places that we don’t control — the cotton fields and in your hands after they leave our store. So we’re working to promote sustainably grown Better Cotton and sharing tips to help you change your laundry habits: Simply wash less, wash in cold water, line dry, and donate unused clothing so that it can be used again.