It struck me while studying this book that a key to the peaceful survival and thriving of the human race is the need for more deeper conversations and then better decisions that aren't based on imagined realities.
Of the 21 conversation topics in this book I particularly valued those on equality, community, immigration, humility, secularism, truth, meaning and meditation.
Plenty here to enrich my ongoing conversations with my clients, colleagues, friends and family.
Perhaps the big topic will be from a line about three quarters of the way into the book "The big question facing humans isn't 'what is the meaning of life?' but rather, 'how do we get out of suffering?"
- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Random House (30 August 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781787330870
- ISBN-13: 978-1787330870
- ASIN: 1787330877
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 2.7 x 21.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 358 g
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 92 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)