LenzFlip Polarized Lenses Compatible with Oakley Gascan Sunglasses - Crafted in The USA: Multiple Options
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- POLYCARBONATE: Made from 100% polycarbonate material, providing superior impact resistant quality. Created with four layers of visibility protection, the outermost layer features scratch and impact resistance, keeping your sunglasses safe and stylish.
- POLARIZED: Polarization eliminates 100% of glare, providing crisp and clear vision through the lens. This reduces eye strain and improves overall visual clarity. Never let the sun ruin a good time.
- LIGHT FILTRATION: Over time, constant exposure to UV rays can damage eyes and hinder visibility. Our lenses provide 100% UV protection while also only allowing safe lightwaves to filter through. Take in that gorgeous view with the safest lens technology.
- REPLACEMENT LENS: LenzFlip technology allows for lenses to be switched out with ease. Simply place your thumbs on the inside of the lens and push with the bottom of your thumb. To put them back in, match the bottom groove of the lens with the frame and snap it in.
- PRECISE FIT. Crafted using state of the art edging equipment , guaranteeing a perfect fit for your lenses . Our lens thickness is 1.5mm, ensuring a secure fit and no rattling in your Oakley Gascan frames.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
About our Company
LenzFlip is the brainchild of a group of sunglass enthusiasts and industry veterans that came together wanting to provide the best quality sunglass lens replacements on the market. Our lens construction provides unsurpassed impact resistance and protection to our users, while ensuring the highest optical quality.
Benefits of LenzFlip Lenses
Impact Resistant Polycarbonate
Made from polycarbonate material, providing superior damage resistance. Created with four layers of visibility protection, the outermost layer features scratch and impact resistance, keeping your sunglasses safe and stylish.
Over time, constant exposure to UV rays can damage eyes and hinder visibility. These lenses provide 100% UV protection while also only allowing safe light waves to filter through. Take in that gorgeous view with the safest lens technology.
Polarized lenses eliminate 100% of glare-causing light, providing crisp and clear vision through the lens. These lenses reduce strain on the eyes and improve overall visual clarity. Never let the sun ruin a good time.
VLT(Visual Light Transmission)
VLT is the amount of visible light that passes through a lens. It's important to know about because it determines how much heat protection a specific lens provides for your face and eyes. For example, one of the above lenses (Rose Polarized) has a VLT percentage of 16. This means that it allows 16% of light to go through sunglasses, and blocks 84% of it. Another reason to be informed of the VLT percentage of your sunglasses is it is helpful in determining what activities to use your sunglasses in. A VLT percentage of 0-20% is usually good for harsh light and bright conditions, and LenzFlip provides a variety of color and polarization options above. With 12 different options to choose from, LenzFlip has you covered.
LenzFlip is not affiliated with Oakley, Ray-Ban, Costa Del Mar, REVO, Spy, or Maui Jim in any capacity. Any usage of these brands is only to describe those products. LenzFlip products are made by FIBIK and are not Oakley, Ray-Ban, Costa Del Mar, REVO, Spy, or Maui Jim products.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
In fact, owning two sets of replacements purchased straight from Oakley and seeing how these compare, right down to the very unique colors of the ones I chose, I am positive that "LenzFlip" (also made in USA), is actually an OEM supplier of the original Gascan lenses!
That said, I was hoping for a true "Rose" colored lens as shown on the listing. Instead, the lenses I received are a very warm bronze color with only a mild "reddish" hue...nowhere near the rose-red indicated by the listing pictures.
I have attached a picture comparing the view through my Smith "Ignitor" lenses, which are a true rose, and these LenzFlip lenses, which are identical to the original Oakleys I have. They are identical to one of the Oakley branded replacement lenses I already own in every way except the proprietary "iridium" coating on the front. However, Oakley doesn't dare call this shade "rose" for obvious reasons.
The difference in the attached picture may not seem that great at first glance, but when worn (i.e. light isn't entering from all sides), the difference between the lenses is night and day!
The "Ignitor" lenses are brighter and really enhance the difference between reds, yellows, greens and blues, while the LenzFlip lenses deepen the shadows heavily and dull out (i.e. flatten) colors relative to each other, which is not what I was looking for.
All in all, I wholeheartedly recommend these if you are looking for OEM-quality replacement lenses for your Gascans.
However, if you are seeking a proper "rose" lens replacement, I would look elsewhere.
Great value. Excellent quality.