|Standing screen display size||13.3 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Processor||4.1 GHz core_i3|
|RAM||64 GB DDR4|
|Hard Drive||64 GB SSD|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||3|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||10 Hours|
Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 13" Laptop, 13.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, Intel Core i3-10110U Processor, 4GB DDR4 OnBoard RAM, 64GB SSD, Intel UHD Graphics, Chrome OS, 82B8000RAU Graphite Grey
Enhance your purchase
|Operating System||Chrome OS|
|Screen size||13.3 Inches|
|Computer memory size||64 GB|
About this item
- Be efficient and always ready Breathtaking to behold whether in tablet, tent, stand, laptop mode or any angle in between, IdeaPad Flex 5 Chromebook 13" delivers a slim and light 360° convertible design. The triple threat of performance, connectivity and entertainment enabled by 10th Generation InteI Core processors offers groundbreaking intelligent performance features that adapt to you and the things you do, for a more personalized, intuitive and responsive Chromebook experience.
- For looking at the bigger picture Thanks to the narrow bezel and an impressive Full-HD IPS display, you can enjoy all your favorite movies and videos in crisp, clear, and vibrant detail with less distractions. IdeaPad Flex 5 Chromebook 13" is compatible with Lenovo digital pen, giving you the ability to click or drag files right on the screen. This Chromebook is also ready to rock your world by user-facing dual speakers. You can enjoy truly audio experience and really get the party started.
- Get hooked up IdeaPad Flex 5 Chromebook 13" features two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C ports, one USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A port, and one audio jack. With the USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port, you can enjoy fast data transfer, multimedia streaming, and battery charging on a single port! It is also built in latest Intel WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 enable best-in-class WiFi performance for the fastest, most reliable connection available.
- Stay productive with Chrome OS and G Suite With Chromebook, safety is top of mind: Your device updates* every six weeks to provide the latest protection from security threats. Every Chromebook goes through a verified boot process when it starts and automatically returns to a safer version if malicious changes are detected. Further, you can easily use Google's suite of powerful collaborative tools like Google Docs and Google Sheets, to accomplish your daily work, creating, editing and working together with your colleagues in real-time.
- Warranty: This is an AU version with AU warranty & support
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lenovo Group Limited, often shortened to Lenovo, is a Chinese multinational technology company. Incorporated in Hong Kong, it has global headquarters in Beijing, China, operational headquarters in Morrisville, North Carolina, US, and an operational center in Singapore.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, the updates that you get with the i5 version:
Screen - it is the 300nit screen with more capacity for colour than the cheaper panel in the i3 version. It is clear and bright, pleasant to look at and use. Touch response is effective and responsive.
RAM - 8GB makes it snappy and responsive. Moreover, I was able to easily run plenty of Android apps as well as Linux, even allowing me to install and run virtual machines in Linux without too much trouble.
Storage - this model comes with increased storage of 128GB but the real benefit for me was storage is a fast (and removable) 2242 NVMe SSD. This means it can be upgraded to 1TB or more without fuss, allowing for fuller use of virtual machines and so on.
As a chromebook, I can see why the Flex 5 has been popular. It is a reliable device, which is pleasant to use and operates without fuss whenever I open it up.
The backlit keyboard is fine to use for long periods.
The webcam privacy slider is a nice addition for peace of mind.
There are usb-c ports on either side that can be used to charge or connect, there is also a USB-A port on the right.
The downsides - it is a little drab with its plastic construction - the "Flex" labeling is appropriate here, as the body is plastic save for the monitor cover.
The touchpad is plastic and feels a little cheap, but it works well apart from the friction it gives.
The keyboard deck seems to have plenty of give in it, and I can even notice a slight bowing of the deck near the centre under the touchpad where there is less structural support.
Battery life is less than I had hoped for, I seem to get around 6 hours or so, but use it on fairly high brightness.
Update: I do not know how I had rated 5 stars - clearly, it is not perfect with my main concerns battery life and a lack of structural integrity. I would rate it between 3 and 4 but closer to 4 stars.
I even have GIMP and Shotcut (photo and video editing) running on it.